How cute are these! And so easy too!!!
What you will need
- Plastic bottle caps (cleaned well)
- Plastic spoons
- Glue dots (found at any craft supplier)
- Plastic to make wings (I used the insert from a reusable shopping bag but we’ve used old milk bottles before too)
- Permanent pen (to mark out wings)
- Scissors (to cut out wings)
- Kindy Glitz or other craft supplies to decorate wings
- Googly eyes
Mark out some wings using the permanent marker then cut them out.
Then have the kids glue the wings and eyes onto either the bottle cap or spoon.
Then it’s as simple as decorating the wings and giving them a name. We also glued them onto some long paddle pop sticks to insert into the garden.