Whether you've got a scientist-in-the-making in the house, or just need an educational distraction for kids who appreciate a good old explosion, this set of scientific activities will keep them occupied, and even help them learn about basic scientific principles.
Simply follow the links, download and print these fun activities and find a suitable location that's easy to wipe clean afterwards!
- Sparkly explosion activity (Older Kids)
- Balloon rocket (Younger Kids)
- Dancing oobleck experiment (Younger Kids)
- Moving milk activity (Younger Kids)
- Teabag rocket acitivity (Younger Kids)
You can find more Activities & Worksheets from Essential Kids here.