Embarrassing! Nipple shut in drawer
Who does that???

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 mitchp

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Well, just thought I'd share my most recent embarrassing and ouchy story. As the title suggests, I was leaning over kitchen counter getting dinner last night when my right nipple got caught in the slamming cutlery drawer! To say it hurt is an understatement. I immediately went into shock at the though of 'who in heck does that'? original.gif It's not like my boobs are saggy or envelope flaps, they are a decent (read: huge) size, and when I looked down the drawer looked almost properly shut. ddoh.gif

It's still sore today:( But I was lucky enough for DP to kiss it better last night.

So... any other embarrassing stories EBers would like to share...

#2 whydoibother

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

laughing2.gif
My poor grandma back in the days of when they had those rollers to squeeze out the washing to dry it got her rather large boob caught in it and tore it :/

I once was waxing my eyebrows (which is stupid as I have hardly any) and yeah waxed a bit off the middle part :/

#3 Chelli

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Ouch!

#4 michelle120773

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

I have just one question....HOW!!!!!

#5 Tigster

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

I was once bitten by a wasp on the areola (sp?). It managed to get me through 2 layers of clothing. It hurt for over a week.

I gave up gardening for a while after that.

#6 darksideofthemoon

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

Ouch!

And as for PP's gran - OMG! That is...horrifying!

#7 Sassy Dingo

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

My friend was bitten on the nipple by her dog. She was leaning down to feed him, he was very excited and jumped for the food bowl and missed. Ouch. She makes him sit now.

#8 ollies-mum

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

oh ouch!!!! I punched my own boob the other day trying to get the lid of something tight and when it came free POW right in my sore early breastfeeding days nipple!

#9 librablonde

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

My enormous Mastiff stood on my nipple when we were in bed on night. I was laying on my side and the dog stood up on the bed. She stood on my nipple, I squealed, so then she turned frantically to see why I was squealing and twisted the nipple while still standing on it. I can't believe I still have a nipple after that.... ohmy.gif

#10 CallMeFeral

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

laughing2.gif You guys are hilarious.

I have a fist sized burn scar right next to my crotch/bikini line sort of area. I was getting ready to wax my legs so I was stripped down to undies, went to take the wax out of the microwave and it was to hot for my hands, so I fumbled and dropped it onto my own leg/crotch.
Turns out that part is a REALLY difficult part to let heal, in winter, as everything warm to wear is rubby there...the only thing that gave me relieve was to tape fresh aloe leaf over the site. I was travelling to south africa a few days later and I had to do that to get through the flight... and then fill out the customs declaration as to whether I had any plants or leaves... and then when they asked me to show them the leaves...  blink.gif

#11 Leafprincess

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:33 AM

roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif

OMG I nearly wet my pants reading these stories.

Thanks girls, I needed it, been sick with a cold.

Best thread ever!

#12 HRH Countrymel

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Several years ago I was riding my pushbike with a bottle of nice bubbly in it to give to my darling workmates as a 'Yay you got engaged' present.

The chain fell off my bike and it stopped dead.
As I was falling off I made the split second decision to position my body so as not to land flat on my back on top of the bottle.
Unfortunately this meant I hit the bar (boys bike) with the full force of my bodyweight!

After I spent some considerable time lying on the ground crying I put the chain back on, and carefully rode back to deliver the bubbles.

They tried to insist I stay and drink it with them, not possible, instead I had to limp home and spend the whole evening with a bag of frozen peas clamped in my bruised crotch.

Unfortunately the story got out as a few weeks later I was feeling really ill and one of our other workmates was insisting that I 'MUST" be pregnant..

One of the engaged snorted with dismissal - "She hasn't been able to do ANYTHING to get pregnant lately.... I'm guessing that whole area is black and blue, no penis would have been allowed near that!!"  (and OMG it was! Not a good bruise, not a good bruise at all!)

#13 KTD2019

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

My worst injury wasn't my fault it was DH's. Back when we were at uni we went to a Friends BBQ and I was sitting on DH's lap.  He was given a fresh drink that was a screw top bottle.  DH grabbed the neckline of my top to protect his hand from the screw top and managed to grab my nibble with it and then twisted.  There was a fair bit of blood and the bruising lasted for a number of weeks.

To this day I still can't figure out how he managed to get the nipple with the neckline of my top and miss my bra.  It was very bizarre and OMG it hurt.

#14 mitchp

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

OMG Julezely and CallMeAl - that is hilarious. CallMeAl - how red were you having to show the plant life?

Thanks PPs, it has made me not feel so silly. And as to the question, how - I'm a shorty (5 foot) and didn't have a bra on, must have leant over at the right angle. As said before, my boobs are not small or flat by any means and honestly, I wouldn't have thought that part of my anatomy would fit in a drawer enough to shut it on.

wacko.gif

#15 Sockergris

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:21 AM

ha ha ha ha!

When I was about 5 my mum leant over the bench to give me my dinner and put her boob straight into a hot cup of tea.  I still remember it fondly. roll2.gif Mum, not so much....  
I guess there are advantages to having inverted nipples. unsure.gif

#16 The 8th Plum

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Ouch OP.

I went for my first bikini wax before going on my first ever holiday with a boyfriend. Beautician stuffed up and tore strips of my skin off. I could barely walk - my now DH had to carry me from the car to the hotel bed.

Suffice to say, no action and no bikini time in my one week beach holiday.

countrymel, I had a similar accident with my bike riding home from the shops with snacks for unexpected visitors. I lay on my back in the rain for about 1/2 an hour before staggering back to the house. Unfortunately I was wearing light coloured pants and there was blood all over the crotch.

I wobbled in the door, said, "It's not what you might think," collapsed on the sofa and demanded the frozen peas and a drink.

#17 usandthem

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

Lol at these stories!!

I have two contributions...

Once when dh and I were getting a little frisky, he got a wee bit too ennthusiastic and somehow he managed to headbutt me really hard right on the pubic bone!! I was howling with pain and laughter at the same time! Luckily he did it with his forehead so didnt hurt him too much. We still laught about it now.

The second one was when I had pierced nipples, I've got pretty big boobs, I jumped out of bed in the nude to go to the loo, and somehow managed to get my nipple stuck in the fan cover! Ouch!!! There was a bit of blood and alot of tenderness after that!

#18 Squeekums The Elf

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

biggrin.gif
thankyou ladies, i needed a laugh

oh bless inverted nipples

#19 wallofdodo

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Mine I have relayed here before. New baby, sleep deprived, I put the sticky side of a breast pad on my nipple. I only realised when half the skin on my nipple was ripped off.

Yeah that took a while to heel. I let feeding go on that side for a few days, but when I started again, OM*G latching was toe curling (and not in a good way).

#20 Bwok~Bwok

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

My neice got her nipple stuck in the bottle with a cork. Wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't the one trying to pull the cork out whilst she held the bottle.

She held the bottle against her chest when putting the cork back in.  blink.gif

I was walking through the back door, when my boob got caught on the door frame at the same time my foot hit the carpet mat as it slipped (wooden floor boards), nearly ripped myself a new one and nearly ripped my boob off. DP's reaction was bit like this  blink.gif I hobbled off - one hand on my boob, one between my legs - to hide!

#21 hoohoobump

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

I can't think of anything a the moment, but can't stop laughing (sorry).

Thread of the year for me!

#22 PurpleChicken

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

roll2.gif

Thanks so much for the laugh ladies!  I have tears and everything!!

One weekend DH & I were away for a romantic weekend at a couples cottage and we had the wood fire going as it was winter.

We, of course, were wandering around the cottage naked and I walked past the fireplace (which was a free standing one) to get some more wood and my bum brushed against the burning hot metal and burned a great big patch of skin off my bum!!

I was in a lot of pain after than and our "romantic" weekend wasn't so romantic any more.  I also couldn't sit properly for a good week or so while it healed and therefore everyone found out I burnt my bum on a fire place!!  ddoh.gif

And as for nipples, one day not long ago I was changing DD without a top on (she was cold and I wanted her dressed quickly) and I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing and suddenly I feel this serious pain in one of my nipples.  She decided it would be hilarious to pull it. HARD.  It took me a while to stop her from doing it to me as she thought it was the best trick ever rolleyes.gif.

#23 Billy Shears

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Not painful so muxh as embarrassing.  (OPs I am in so much sympathy for you!)

Having a massage (remedial) from a lovely young man.  I was topless, on my stomach, but covered by a very large towel.

Massage table was covered with terry towelling, and half way through the massage by right nipple started to get carpet burn.  I could not keep still, and was too embarrassed to explain why. Had it been a womeon I know I would have been able to excuse myself, adjust the boobs, and get back on the table.

As it was, he could sense my discomfort and cut themassage 15 minutes short.  Usually I would feel ripped off but I was just glad to get out of there.  Needless to say I never went back...

#24 happylizard

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

I am thankful for small boobs..... roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

#25 PrincessPeach

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

OMG..I have tears from laughing soo much...

Thank-you! You have all brightened my day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.