- - - - -

Win a copy of Beauty and the Beast on DVD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#26 snug

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

Cinderella: worked hard under less-than-pleasant circumstances; and, with a little help, she managed to achieve more than she hoped for.

#27 ernesto

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Snow White - she has it all and more!  She gets her handsome Prince, defeats her evil step mother and has her own personal harem of mini-men who adore her.

#28 MuffTuft

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Rapunzel.  Mum had me convinced when I was a kid, that the reason I had long hair was so that when I was really naughty and Dad locked me in a tower, I could escape!

#29 ernesto69.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Cinderella. I envied her for having a Fairy Godmother, to come and save the day.  Still waiting for mine to show up, all these years later!

#30 monkeywong

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

The Little Mermaid - I always wished I lived under the sea and had a crab for a best friend.

#31 Millien

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Cinderella is my favourite because had the most beautiful shoes, and too do love a pretty pair of shoes!

#32 Bob-the-skull

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

Is Mulan a princess? she would have to be mine, a girl who speaks her mind!

#33 rumplebear

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

Cinderella. I used to wish i had a dress exaclty like her ball gown so i could be a princess as well.

#34 Mum2NE1

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Belle is our fav, because in the book we have with the princesses & their horses, she rides n pants not a dress, very sensible original.gif

#35 morgansacre

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

“Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why”

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She sacrifices a lot for everyone else, but in the end she finally gets what she wants and deserves.

Lynn

#36 kingsleykingsley

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

Belle is our favourite Disney Princess - Beauty and the Beast on DVD teaches our children the important message "true beauty is NOT ALL ABOUT external appearances"

#37 Makeisha

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

Princess Jasmine - I love her hair and the way she sways her hips. We have just named our daughter Jasmine, she's our Princess

#38 kaylajames

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:06 PM

snow white is my daughters favorite charater, she manages to keep those Dwafts entertained and is graceful and gentle,a classic not to be forgotten, biggrin.gif reminds you that not all apples are good for you. lol

#39 yafffy

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Cinderella.  SHe has inspired so many 'remakes' of movies based on her story.

#40 Belly Jeans

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Nala! She technically a princess, right? She's brave and fierce and doesn't wait around to be saved.

#41 larabelle68

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

In Ava's (age 6) words: "I love Aurora the best, that's "Sleeping Beauty" Mum because she has a beautiful pink dress and you know how I love pink!"
Yep, I sure do know how she loves pink - one glance though her wardrobe says it all!

#42 mishmumof3

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 08/08/2012, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to Disney, we are giving you the chance to win one of 10 copies of Beauty and the Beast on DVD.

Beauty and the Beast, a true love classic,  follows the magical journey of the beautiful and intelligent Belle, who is taken prisoner by a hideous beast. Despite all, Belle befriends the enchanted staff and learns to see beneath the Beast’s scary appearance and discovers the heart and soul of a Prince.

Prize:
10 x Beauty and the Beast DVD’s valued at $39.95 each
Total prize being $399.95.

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 8 August 2012 until Wednesday 5 September 2012.

#43 mishmumof3

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

Snow White...because she is INVINCIBLE! She survived the attempts on her life from her jealous stepmother AND survived cooking...cleaning for SEVEN MEN!! ffear.gif

#44 Mummato5

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

I would have to go with Snow White who was born Royalty, and I adore how sweet she is to all around her.
Best Princess!

#45 noysee

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

Jasmine because she's so brave in standing up for what she believes in - marrying for love and only love.

#46 romvar

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

Sleeping Beauty.  Because she was so trusting, beautiful and had a wonderful nature.

#47 Velocinag

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Aurora because my DD and I love the story and singing the song "Once upon a dream."

#48 MissSilvertongue

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Cinderella; because no matter how hard life can be, if you remain a good person, then the dreams that you wish will come true.

#49 Soniae23

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Jasmine because i loved her Arabian style very Kim Kardashian! original.gif

#50 TessH

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

We love Tiana, I'm from the South in America, so the sounds and voices from that movie resonate.  We love seeing a princess who is strong, hard working and beautiful.  Its a great movie and story!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.