Best physiques

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 tia2009

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

Which Olympic sports do you think have the sexiest physiques? Personally, marathon runners, shot putters and wrestlers do nothing for me. But I’m quite partial to the physiques of the male Australian water polo team  original.gif I also think the not-quite-sprinters (400m, 800m) have sexy bodies. As for women, I think beach volleyball and hockey.

#2 qak

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

Male swimmers ...
I don't even look at female bodies!

#3 bikingbubs

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

Women: beach volleyball by far!
Guys: swimming.

#4 gettin my fance on

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:32 AM

rowers.

#5 SarDonik

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (tia2009 @ 09/08/2012, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which Olympic sports do you think have the sexiest physiques? Personally, marathon runners, shot putters and wrestlers do nothing for me. But I’m quite partial to the physiques of the male Australian water polo team  original.gif I also think the not-quite-sprinters (400m, 800m) have sexy bodies. As for women, I think beach volleyball and hockey.

Probably sprinters & swimmers. Marathon runners look ill!

#6 dynamitee

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Male swimmers.  So long and lean but such broad shoulders.  Sigh!

#7 Frockme

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Definitely not the high jump women. Far too thin.

Hockey men and women = all kinds of awesome. as do the male rowers ( haven't caught the women yet).

DH and DS seem to like the women beach volleyballers...

#8 kpingitquiet

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

Divers! Love watching divers, male and female.

#9 Libertine

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Malaya @ 10/08/2012, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definitely not the high jump women. Far too thin.

Agree with this. We were watching them the other night and while I understand there must be some sort of ideal weight/height ratio for sports like this I couldn't help thinking that if I saw one of these girls running round the park I would probably have concerns that she was anorexic. They are just soooo thin.

However as I'm sitting here like a big fat pregnant whale I am probably not the best judge....

I think Sally Mc has a great figure as she's very fit but has good muscle definition.

#10 HRH Countrymel

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (SarDonik @ 10/08/2012, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Marathon runners look ill!

What?????!!!!!!!!!

SarDonik are you actually suggesting they look TOO thin?

Surely not...

*mutters*
"Up is down, black is white, hamburgers eat people... SarDonik thinks someone thin and athletic looks wrong..."

Me?

I think the high jumping women look wonderful, so tall, so jumpy.

And I love a javelin chucker - so throwy... sigh: imagine sitting with one of them and a tin of Jaffas at the Saturday matinee!

#11 bikingbubs

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

After watching a few of the rhythmic gymnasts and realising some of their arms are longer than my legs, I might add them to my list too wink.gif

#12 Guest_AllegraM_*

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

I second male rowers. Tall, strong but with that lean look.

#13 Persnickety_

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

The kayak rowing guys, their shoulders are awesome.

Edited by Persnickety_, 10 August 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#14 Rumour has it..

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Swimmers. Male swimmers.

#15 Kalota

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

I love the bodies of the female athletes, I love how fit and toned they look! As a sportsperson myself, I would love to be that fit looking... however my DP hates their bodies! He says they look too weird! Thankfully he is happy with mine original.gif

As for men... I'd probably have to say the water polo or swimmers!

#16 babygirl03

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Rhythmic gymnasts for me. They all seem to be so perfectly proportioned and toned ... and beautifully graceful!

#17 The 7 Dwarfs

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

The table tennis players tongue.gif

The boxers, but only the light welter to light heavy. Under that are too scrawny and above that are too big.
Swimmers
Middle distance runners.

Don't know about female athletes, don't really look.

#18 matt1972

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

Guys - Divers
Women - Indoor Volleyball

#19 caitiri

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

Decathletes

Google Pascal Behrenbruch

I rest my case

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.