134 replies to this topic

#51 cas1e

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

First is comfort as she sleeps with a nightlight every night
Second is her love of all Disney Princesses
Third is the magical eyes.

#52 cherrybub

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

My daughter loves everything Disney Princess and at 5 still won't sleep in the dark.

My son sleeps with not one, but two, Poohs.

#53 YM1

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

My daughter loves anything with a princess on it!!!

#54 monkeywong

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

They would love the pictures - they could stare at it all night long.

#55 rachkap

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

The characters opening their eyes when the light is on. They'd love to know someone was watching for the monsters and the boogie man! ph34r.gif

#56 carltonangel

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

my girls names both mean princess but they are obsessed with the disney princess characters they would love the light as they get scared of the dark at night, and my 3yr old wakes every night and comes into my bed scared and being that I only have a single bed for me its a nightmare trying to share a small bed with a child who twists and turns all night resulting in 1 tired and grumpy mum soo please give this to her to make her dreams come true

#57 sal_w

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:50 AM

My daughter has just started waking at night screaming and we couldn't work out why but after 6 weeks we have realised she is scared of the dark. She would love the comfort factor of having such a beautiful night light with princess's to protect her all night long.

#58 mum of 3 kids

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

My kids would love this lamp for the comfort Factor as they want lights on and it will also bring light in a new magic factor, with there favorite charactors on it :)

Edited by mum of 3 kids, 30 August 2012 - 11:02 AM.

#59 ramenftw

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

DS gets comforted when he sees Winnie as he’s been surrounded by Winnie since born. Both magic and fun character makes these characters a hit.

#60 lj34

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

I have to say it would be the comfort but the Disney characters would make their sleeping time more comforting and happy.

#61 mumtoactivetoddler

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Because a princess to watch over her every night would mean she knows that someone is keeping a close watch all the time.

#62 wish*upon*a*star

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

The fun- my DD is really responding to bright colours and characters now and this lamp would be great for that!

#63 aluminium

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Magic, comfort and fun - I think all three! My little princesses would be thrilled to have these.

#64 Jendo

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

My daughter is princess mad

This magic light would make her glad

So much comfort would it be

To help her sleep so peacefully

#65 aohnesorgen

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Every child loves Disney so what a fairytale these lamps would be; and surely their magic would be the basis for many sweet dreams!

#66 whelen22

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

biggrin.gif my disabled son would love a winnie the pooh lamp hes just about worn out his winne the pooh dvd

#67 carmar

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

My daughter is going through the monster phase so she would love that her favorite Disney princess will keep watch while she sleeps.

#68 Stakka

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

The magic would be my little mans fave part of the lamp.. plus Winnie the pooh!

#69 Wolfdog1986

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

I know that my two would love these my boy Dexter likes Winnie the Pooh and my daughter Amelia just loves Disney Princess. Plus it may sound selfish but I would love too see both there little faces if I won when I opened the box. original.gif

#70 Wolfdog1986

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

I know that my two would love these my boy Dexter likes Winnie the Pooh and my daughter Amelia just loves Disney Princess. Plus it may sound selfish but I would love too see both there little faces if I won when I opened the box. original.gif

#71 srobbo1

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

My lil one would love the comfort, she can't get enough of disney princess' & having these night lights would help her stay in her bed all night!

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 22/08/2012, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two Disney Magic Lights for your child’s room.

These magic lights - magic because THE CHARACTERS EYES MAGICALLY “OPEN” when the light is switched on TO KEEP WATCH and BRING COMFORT throughout the night - also add a classic decorative touch to any child’s bedroom. Available in two different models, a traditional lamp shaped design or a conical lamp design; they are perfect for children from three years of age onwards.

Prize:
2 x Disney Princess light valued at $39.95
2 x Winnie the Pooh light valued at $39.95
Total prize value is $159.80

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“Tell us why your child would love to win a Tee-Zed Magic Table lamp? Is it the magic, comfort factor or fun Disney characters that would make them a real hit?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 22 August 2012 until Wednesday 19 September 2012.

#72 Debori

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

My3 year old twin sons would like the lamp because of the magic factor original.gif

#73 SarahJP1

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:19 AM

Definately the magic, my kids are both fascinated by tricks like this.

#74 rivermoon7775@hotm

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 22/08/2012, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two Disney Magic Lights for your child’s room.

These magic lights - magic because THE CHARACTERS EYES MAGICALLY “OPEN” when the light is switched on TO KEEP WATCH and BRING COMFORT throughout the night  - also add a classic decorative touch to any child’s bedroom. Available in two different models, a traditional lamp shaped design or a conical lamp design; they are perfect for children from three years of age onwards.

Prize:
2  x Disney Princess light valued at $39.95
2 x Winnie the Pooh light valued at $39.95
Total prize value is $159.80

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“Tell us why your child would love to win a Tee-Zed Magic Table lamp? Is it the magic, comfort factor or fun Disney characters that would make them a real hit?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 22 August 2012 until Wednesday 19 September 2012.

#75 rivermoon7775@hotm

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

My daughter's favourite character is Winnie and she loves anything that glows in the dark. I'm sure she would love to see Winnie at night time before she goes to bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.