- - - - -

Win Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D prizes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

You could win DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise in our giveaway.

Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a travelling circus, which they reinvent – Madagascar style.

ONLY AT THE MOVIES SEPTEMBER 13TH
Official Website: WWW.MADAGASCARMOVIE.COM.AU  
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MADAGASCARAU
Twitter:  #Madagascar3
View the trailer:

Up for grabs we have some great DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise, including tents, mirrors and watches, for the film’s biggest fans.

Prize:
• First prize: A Madagascar tent ($75), mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) first prize valued at $120
• Second prize: A Madagascar mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) second prize valued at $45
• Third prize: 3 x Passport, strap & watch packs, each pack including a Madagascar passport & luggage strap ($15)  and watch ($10) third prize packs valued at $25 each.
• Total prize being $240.00.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Madagascar character and why?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 3 September 2012 until Monday 1 October 2012.

MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE’S MOST WANTED © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.

#2 Rachel70

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Gloria because we look the same in a bikini  sad.gif

#3 Bob-the-skull

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

the penguins... because they just have that devious nature whilst trying to be "cute and cuddly"

#4 heather124

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

The penguins because they are funny for both kids and adults!

#5 SuperD

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

We love Marty, because he is a good friend who stick with you in any situation.

#6 mum2agem

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

Marty the Zebra, always the clown of the party and out to make people laugh with his silly wit.

#7 Rockn

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

I love Melman, have always loved him, funny, cheeky, so tall and handsome...if I was a giraffe, I would want to be his girlfriend!  biggrin.gif

#8 onnie78

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

king Julien and happy go thinking about life and his crazy dancing styles always makes me laugh

#9 Daisy Chain

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Marty, because he keeps the scary dreams away from my 5yo son.

#10 Xanadu25

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

Ever the optimist
Is the zebra called Marty
Life isn't black and white
For this life of the party.

#11 BexLJ

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:04 AM

The penguins because they remind me of my son cute and cuddly, but there is always a master plan being hatched in that cute little brain of his, oh and when he gets caught he gives you that but Im cute look.

#12 oozzle

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

GLORIA! Yeah, so we share the same physique..
She has that SPUNK that's hard to beat..
A happy, chubby, chunky gal...
I'd love to have GLORIA as my pal!

#13 ZombieFerretOfDoom

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

Rico the penguin. Because he is basically a black and white version of my daughter. With a beak. And dynamite.

Ka-boom???

#14 Bigfatbum

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Melman, the only person/giraffe who can self diagnose better then my mother and mother in law

#15 KateBan

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Who can not love a stripey zebra? Marty is our all time fav!

#16 Simply Me

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

The Penguins are just soooooo funnnnny!  They know exactly what it takes to get out of sticky situation.  Reminds me of my younger son.

#17 chel2505

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 03/09/2012, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise in our giveaway.

Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a travelling circus, which they reinvent – Madagascar style.

View the trailer:

Up for grabs we have some great DreamWorks Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted 3D merchandise, including tents, mirrors and watches, for the film’s biggest fans.

Prize:
• First prize: A Madagascar tent ($75), mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) first prize valued at $120
• Second prize: A Madagascar mirror ($20), passport & luggage strap ($15), and watch ($10) second prize valued at $45
• Third prize: 3 x Passport, strap & watch packs, each pack including a Madagascar passport & luggage strap ($15)  and watch ($10) third prize packs valued at $25 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Who is your favourite Madagascar character and why?”

#18 chel2505

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Maurice, King Julien's advisor, because he is skeptical and wise and patiently puts up with King Julien's antics no matter how ridiculous.

#19 Dowto

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Melman is my number one,

A hypochondriac if I've ever seen one,

But always makes me laugh,

His wit always hits the mark!

#20 DylJayBen's Mum

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

King Julien I get all my dance moves from him.... I like to move it move it eexcite.gif

#21 Millien

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 03/09/2012, 07:52 AM)
14881289[/url]']

View the trailer:

Prize:

How to enter:

#22 Millien

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

We love Alex the Lion because he is strong, in charge and not scared of anything, except the tiger from the circus, who calls him the lioness!

#23 fairybaby05

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

We love Marty
He's such a smarty
stripes are so cool
sips water from pool
cute bite on his bum
love to be his chum

#24 Guest_sixthsense_*

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

G.L.O.R.I.A.!

Cos we like them thick; we like them chunky :-)

#25 cas1e

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

King Julian!! "Which of you is attracted to me?" I am! I love his funny quotes, his wild parties, cool tunes and royalty status!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.