- - - - -

WIN a multi-award winning, creative, musical DVD that the whole family can enjoy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

We are giving you the opportunity to WIN one of 10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs.

The fun loving characters will captivate your child’s imagination, stimulate their senses and provide them with hours of colourful and magical moments!

This music DVD is comprised of 9 animated music videos:

• The GiggleBelly Train
• Old MacDonald Had A Farm
• Wheels On The Bus
• Peanut
• ABC Superstar
• Web Footed Friends
• Jumping Monkeys
• Kooky Bird
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

When used in the CD ROM drive of your computer, the DVD also includes: colouring pages, lyric sheets, MP3’s of all 9 songs to create your own music CD, and 2 GiggleBellie wallpapers.

The prize
10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs valued at $22.95ea.

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What would be your little ones favourite song to sing and dance along to and why would he/she love The GiggleBellies?“
HINT: why not visit www.animationave.com.au to learn more about The GiggleBellies.

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 5 September 2012 until Wednesday 3 October 2012.

#2 nikkibaby1

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Definatly old macdonald had a farm. He has just learnt animal sounds and loves singing the eeieeiooo bit

#3 tina-6

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

it would be the wheels on the bus he loves going on the bus  bumpy ride to town he would love to win this so can watch all the time

Edited by tina-6, 05 September 2012 - 11:28 AM.

#4 -river-

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:49 AM

Twinkle twinkle little star, my boys love wiggling their fingers.

#5 Daisies

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

My daughter would love twinkle twinkle little star she loves singing & loves dancing to music she takes her brothers CDs & turns up the radio

#6 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

My kids enjoy bopping along to Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

#7 foxyjo_23

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

Bubble bee because that his favourite insect and love to sing and dance along with his bee toy.

#8 Penny05

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Old Macdonald Had A Farm give my baby smiles and giggles! With a LOVE of animals, colours, music and dancing, The GiggleBellies ticks every box!

#9 Barefoot

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

Oooh, DS's first interaction with youtube was twinkle twinkle from gigglebellies. I know he would looove the DVD.

#10 desiloo

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

The gigglebelly train because its so lively and fun and he  loves the little creatures, so much to enjoy.

Edited by desiloo, 05 September 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#11 wish*upon*a*star

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

Peanut- my DD loves the song and the purple elephant, she always smiles whenever she sees him

#12 BabyMummaM

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

Old MacDonald Had a Farm - my baby boy loves animals and all the sounds they make, make him giggle! Ee-i-ee-i-O!!

#13 cas1e

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Wheels On The Bus as she loves this song, doing the actions and we have the book as well.

#14 tracey-anne

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 05/09/2012, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to WIN one of 10 GiggleBellies™ Musical Adventures Volume #1 DVDs.

The fun loving characters will captivate your child’s imagination, stimulate their senses and provide them with hours of colourful and magical moments!

• The GiggleBelly Train
• Wheels On The Bus
• Peanut
• ABC Superstar
• Web Footed Friends
• Jumping Monkeys
• Kooky Bird

When used in the CD ROM drive of your computer, the DVD also includes: colouring pages, lyric sheets, MP3’s of all 9 songs to create your own music CD, and 2 GiggleBellie wallpapers.

The prize

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What would be your little ones favourite song to sing and dance along to and why would he/she love The GiggleBellies?“
HINT: why not visit www.animationave.com.au to learn more about The GiggleBellies.

Competition commences Wednesday 5 September 2012 until Wednesday 3 October 2012.

#15 tracey-anne

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 05/09/2012, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• The GiggleBelly Train
• Wheels On The Bus
• Peanut
• ABC Superstar
• Web Footed Friends
• Jumping Monkeys
• Kooky Bird

The prize

How to enter

peanut and he loves to giggle!

#16 Xanadu25

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

The Gigglebellies rock to
Wheels On The Bus
Laughing, singing with all of us.
Bright colours, plenty of groove.
Dancing makes you want to move.

#17 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Web footed Freinds,as she pretends she has web feet and waddles around the house like a duck

Web footed Freinds,as she pretends she has web feet and waddles around the house like a duck

#18 bree82

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

My bub loves to groove along
To pretty much any boppy song
His favourite though, I'd have to say
well... changes from day to day!!

#19 Tiny Tink

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Twinkle twinkle little star because she already knows the hand actions and its a calm catchy song original.gif she loves all the bright colours of the characters

#20 Ploy

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

My son loves singing to all the wiggles songs. His most favourite is Fruit Salad as he makes a big sound 'Yummy Yummy' and rub his tummy at the same time.

#21 VictoriaFos

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 05/09/2012, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• The GiggleBelly Train
• Wheels On The Bus
• Peanut
• ABC Superstar
• Web Footed Friends
• Jumping Monkeys
• Kooky Bird

The prize

How to enter

My 3 would love to dance along to Jumping Monkeys as that is what they are!! And who wouldn't love the GiggleBellies?

#22 trixh

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:09 AM

She loves Twinkle, twinkle little star. And what a fun way to sing it with the colourful gigglebellies.

#23 neilandkathe

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

My little granddaughter loves Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; we watched it on Youtube and she would wave at the end and then ask for more.

#24 mayj

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Miss 3 said Kooky Bird because it has not been naughty to me lol I would have picked the jumping monkeys cos she's always jumping

#25 smitzer

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

My son will have a ball

with the Jumping Monkeys song

it will be a blast

with him jumping right along

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.