• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 FEdeRAL

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

I can relate...
http://lolsnaps.com/news/27670/0/

#2 StinkyFeet

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

Awesome.  Although the thing that bothers me most is that its titled "19 things...".  Why not "20 things..."?  Its supposed to be an EVEN number people!

#3 BeeStrong

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:39 PM

My DP has just said to me that I have OCD! Some of those pictures had me curling my toes because I couldn't fix them!

#4 skylark

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

Only the plane tray table one and the microwave one really touched a nerve for me, but they REALLY push my buttons!

#5 MagsJee

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'd notice all of those, the microwave really gets to me though.

"I have CDO - it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order (as they should be)"

wink.gif

#6 Charlies Angel

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Oh. I didn't realise I had OCD...

#7 kabailz13

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Love the microwave! My DH cannot stand to let it beep Tounge1.gif

#8 Feral Grey Mare

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Once I had seen the pencils, all the others just didn't register. There were just too many things wrong with the pencils - I'm probably going to dream about them now...the pencils...the pencils.....

#9 The Old Feral

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

That really hurt laughing2.gif

#10 g_uzica

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

I'm usually OCD, but the capsules one I don't get... There was still a pattern to it and the pattern was replicated in both rows!!

#11 Silver Girl

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

LOL! Scarily relatable ...

Can someone tell me what the microwave note says? The writing was too small for my screen.

#12 Feral Grey Mare

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

I think it's because they're not all facing the same way, just like the pencils really except the pencils were not all in line and some of them weren't sharpened and some of them were the wrong way up and........

#13 Froger

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Is there a pathological opposite to OCD? Because I think I have it. Everything in those photos looked just the way I like it, lol.

#14 FEdeRAL

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Silver Girl @ 17/09/2012, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL! Scarily relatable ...

Can someone tell me what the microwave note says? The writing was too small for my screen.

"Please clear any unused time off the microwave when you are finished. Some of us have O.C.D. and leftover times drives us crazy. Thanks!"

#15 CallMeFeral

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (g_uzica @ 17/09/2012, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm usually OCD, but the capsules one I don't get... There was still a pattern to it and the pattern was replicated in both rows!!

This for me too.
What I hate is that things like microwave time never would have OCCURRED to me before... but now that it has...

#16 Silver Girl

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thanks Leeloomina  original.gif

#17 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

I am doing an art therapy group at the moment (as in, through a mental health program thing).  I am the person who will sit there at various points through each group re-ordering the pastels and pencils to put them in colour order and make sure that the labels are straight.

Today I got to:
Oil Pastels (colour order and labels)
Grey Lead Sketch Pencils (light to dark grading and markings all straight)
Fine Liners (thickness order)

I also took over the job of cleaning out the paint trays (despite not using them myself) so that I could make sure they were all cleaned to my liking.  Tounge1.gif

There is one reception person at my psychiatrist office that I avoid, because when she hands me my receipt (printed on an A4 piece of paper) she folds it in half... but she doesn't do it straight!  She just randomly folds it somewhere approximating the middle!  It HAS to be matched at the corners first, then folded EXACTLY across the middle of the page!

Ummm... I also need to have my DVD's and jigsaw boxes under the TV lined up exactly with the edge of the shelf, and straighten them whenever I notice they have been moved.  I spend about 10 minutes arranging my fruit basket every time I buy more so that the arrangement is "random" enough, and there are not to many red apples or green apples grouped together.

Oddly enough, my diagnosis does not (to my knowledge) currently include OCD.

I am with the PP, though.  The pills didn't bother me (the green and yellow ones) as there was still a pattern to them.  The ones removed from the package in the wrong order did, though.

#18 ~*Sharon*~

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Oh, and this is why I don't use my Derwents...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...946&type=3#

#19 F.E.B.E

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Awesome. Although the thing that bothers me most is that its titled "19 things...". Why not "20 things..."? Its supposed to be an EVEN number people!

Ha ha! That was my first thought too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.