Dexter Season 7 US Pace- 2012 (*spoiler alert*)

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 =R2=

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

eexcite.gif

Just saw the first episode. Anyone else seen it yet?

Edited by =R2=, 01 October 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Guest_GreyMatter_*

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

Yep.  Looks like its going to be a very interesting season.  Shorts from next week look pretty damn good too.

Edited by GreyMatter, 01 October 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#3 misskrm

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

Yep, love that show. I wonder where they will go with the Deb/Dexter story line?

#4 Guest_GreyMatter_*

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

I was quite surprised at the ending - I didn't think he'd admit to it, although he really had no where to go.

#5 Taystee

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

Yes!!! So awesome. Do you think he will end up having to kill Deb??

#6 Taystee

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

#7 HeroOfCanton

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Was a fab episode. I'm not surprised he admitted it really, he's too smart to think he can keep up the lies in spite of all the evidence.

I'm wondering what LaGuerta is up to stealing the blood slide evidence form the church?? Hoping she's trying to keep it under wraps, but I just don't know.
And how creepy is the intern (who tried to make the homicide game last season)?

#8 Oma Desala

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

All I have to say is - Oh My GOODNESS!!!!!!!

Am really hanging out for next week

#9 misskrm

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

I read that they are going to open the Bay Harbour Butcher case, so it will be fun to see where that goes. I don't think he will kill Deb.

#10 =R2=

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Stan the Fan Man @ 01/10/2012, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I was wondering this too. Especially that she had flashbacks to when she was wrapped the same way.

Interesting to find out where Dexter's blood slide will end up?

#11 Oma Desala

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (misskrm @ 01/10/2012, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read that they are going to open the Bay Harbour Butcher case, so it will be fun to see where that goes. I don't think he will kill Deb.
LaGuerta won't let it rest with the blood slide. She never believed that Doakes was the BHB so this would give her the perfect excuse to reopen the case.

Edited by Oma Desala, 01 October 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#12 Dachie

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Ep. 1 is wow!

#13 medion

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

HOLY CRAP!!! I haven't had a reaction like that to a Dexter ep in a LONG time!

I wonder if they will go in the direction of the books...

#14 Amber Spyglass

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Oma Desala @ 01/10/2012, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LaGuerta won't let it rest with the blood slide. She never believed that Doakes was the BHB so this would give her the perfect excuse to reopen the case.

I was trying to remember what her level of knowledge was there. And now I wish I'd been reading the books to know what direction they took!?!?

#15 Cheryl_v

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

This is building up to be a fantastic season, I am so happy.

#16 AstralMoon

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

WOW.  
Deb, La Guerta and that freaky hacker guy. And so the deconstruction of Dex begins! Going to be very interesting.
I think this Russian link is going to bite him too, as if he needs anything else to do that!

#17 Lyra

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (Amber Spyglass @ 01/10/2012, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was trying to remember what her level of knowledge was there. And now I wish I'd been reading the books to know what direction they took!?!?

Only book one and season one closely match. After that they diverge. In the books

*spoilers below*

* Deb knows about Dexter

* La Guerta dies in the first book

* Doakes doesn't die and continues to harass Dexter

#18 Taystee

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

urgh, the books are so creepy. I could never get into them. Dexter is... weirder, I guess.

#19 Lyra

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Stan the Fan Man @ 02/10/2012, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
urgh, the books are so creepy. I could never get into them. Dexter is... weirder, I guess.

I agree, I think it was book three that I gave up. It's one of the rare occasions where I think the TV show (or movie) is better than the book

#20 -*meh*-

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

I think they will need to kill Deb off to continue past this season... but i so want to see her head explode when she finds out harry knew all about it and taught him, plus that he set Doakes up...

going to be an interesting season!

#21 Cheryl_v

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

The TV show Deb is more honest and by-the-book than the book Deb, book Deb seemed quite happy to keep her brother's secret or at least turn a blind eye to it while TV show Deb is much more conflicted by the whole idea.

#22 jenjams

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

It is interested that this is the second last season.  So surely they will not kill of Deb this season as they would want her for the last one.
I was wondering how they would manage this season as it would be been hard... until the last scene!
So many subplots this year.  So many loose ends to tie up.  

One thing I know for sure is: I HATE LaGuerta.  The only time I softened to her was when she was with Batista.  
Bring on ep 2.

#23 belbelchic

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:56 PM

how are you seeing the episodes already, what sites are there.

also look at imdb and you see to the end of the series, doakes comes back in, his on the cast list

#24 Lyra

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (belbelchic @ 03/10/2012, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how are you seeing the episodes already, what sites are there.

also look at imdb and you see to the end of the series, doakes comes back in, his on the cast list

could be a flashback though or he could be talking to Dexter the same way his dad does

#25 Always amazed!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

I think laguerta figures out its dexter and she ends up on th chopping block..
maybe creepy in-turn is either a half brother or his brothers room mate in phyc ward.. ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.