Showing any differently #2?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lil.c

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hi allI'm currently 24 weeks pregnant with #2 I have a 22 mo ds. We have decided not to find out the sex as we didn't with our first. But lately I'm starting to wonder what it is. I showed way later this time but my shape is pretty similar maybe a little rounder but I'm showing mainly out front again so I'm wondering whether that means I'm Havimg another boy!
Just be interested to know whether any of you are showing the same or different and whether you know what you're having.

#2 munchmum

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

I showed a lot earlier this time, at 12 weeks instead of 18 and am carrying a lot lower ie my stomach muscles are a lot weaker. This will be my second girl.

#3 sharkie81

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

I showed earlier with this pregnancy too and have gained more all over compared with DS where I was just all out in front.
We don't know what we are having though.

#4 bub79

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

I showed late with all 3 (after 20wks) and am again for the third time carrying 'low' and 'out' and yep third boy original.gif so no changes here!

#5 Mille-Mille

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

I also started showing a bit earlier this time, but my weight gain and belly size/shape seem to be exactly the same as with DD.  I'm having a boy this time and its amazing how many people tell me I have a boy belly (without me telling them it is a boy).

To me both pregnancy seem pretty much the same original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.