- - - - -

Win a My Little Pony Movie Prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

You could win one of five My Little Pony prize packs containing two double passes to see the My Little Pony movie and a My Little Pony Friendship Express Train.

Take an enchanting trip on-board the MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN.  Ponies can hop on the colourful caboose and tour through town with ease thanks to the “magically” motorized engine car, complete with a snug seat for PINKIE PIE to play conductor! There are many tours to take as the FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN can change its course at any time; girls simply click together the seven lavender tracks in different configurations, depending on the destination for the day.  The MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN can transport your ponies and animal friends on their next adventure. Train set includes PINKIE PIE pony figure, 7-piece track, motorized engine, railroad cart and sticker labels.
Requires two "AA" batteries, not included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

MY LITTLE PONY movie season will run from 10/11/12 to 16/12/2012 and can be seen in the below Hoyts Jnr Cinemas:
NSW: Bankstown, Blacktown, Broadway, Charlestown, Mandarin Chatswood, Erina, Eastgardens, Entertainment Quarter, Mt Druitt, Penrith, Warrawong, Warringah Mall, Wetherill Park.
VIC: Broadmeadows, Chadstone, Eastland, Forest Hill, Frankston, Greensborough, Highpoint, Northland, Victoria Gardens, Watergardens.
ACT: Belconnen, Woden.
SA: Norwood, Salisbury, Tea Tree Plaza.
QLD: Redcliffe, Stafford, Sunnybank, Tweed Heads.
WA: Carousel, Freemantle, Garden City, Southland.

Prize: Five x My Little Pony prize packs each containing:
Two x admit two passes (four in total) valued @ $30
One unit x My Little Pony Friendship Express Train valued @ $39.99
Each pack is valued at $69.99
Total prize is valued at $349.95

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What is your fondest My Little Pony memory?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences  Monday 22 October 2012 until Monday 19 November 2012.

#2 sophiasmum

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

My fondest memory is seeing my youngest DD playing & talking with her little ponies like they are her best friends.

#3 -*meh*-

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

sitting with DP watching the entire first season of friendship is magic... DP is 26 and loves it as much as i do at 29!

#4 Baggy

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

Seeing my almost 4yo daughter making them gallop around and talk to each other. She is absolutely obsessed with My Little Pony at the moment.

#5 nik29

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

seeing my little girls aged 5 & 4 playing with my big box of My Little Pony's that my mum had stored in her roof from when i was their age  ( ... over 25 yrs ago)
It brings back so many memories from when i was growing up playing with my 3 sisters

Edited by nik29, 22 October 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#6 Purelle

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

I loved my little pony as a girl. My favorite my little pony memory is when I took my collection as a 15 year old and set them up on display in my tack shed at the stables waiting for my very own first real horse to arrive. I loved adding my chestnut 17hh tb to my collection. He even arrived with a love heart clipped into his butt rolleyes.gif

#7 2plusoops

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:41 AM

Watching how entranced my 3 year old DD gets in the My Little Pony movies we have, and watching her create games and stories with her ponies - its a joy to watch her having so much fun without needed a computer or TV.

#8 chocfreckle28

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

I remember my Opa giving me $2 to spend at the markets and I bought heaps of ponies all 5c each, I felt like I had won the lottery.

#9 blossom52

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

The look of amazement, as we unpacked the box, watching my child playing with her new found pony friend...well maybe that should be "inner child" my daughter just turned
thirty-eight... guess you never grow out of your "My Little Pony" pals.... now if I can just stop my daughter and grandaughter fighting over them, a Mother's job is never done!!!!

#10 blossom52

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

The look of amazement, as we unpacked the box, watching my child playing with her new found pony friend...well maybe that should be "inner child" my daughter just turned
thirty-eight... guess you never grow out of your "My Little Pony" pals.... now if I can just stop my daughter and grandaughter fighting over them, a Mother's job is never done!!!!

#11 rglavan

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

My Little Pony princess simply adores,

She simply loves the videos, they provide fun galore,

On her second birthday, she opened her gift,

Watched in amazement her face lift,

That Pink Little Pony emerged and made her day,

Brought her happiness in every way,

At night securely in her arms,

Is a little Pink Pony who she loves.

#12 Bella_a1

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

Watching the My Little Pony movies as a kid over and over again, and wishing that I was Megan in the movies.

#13 ~Jot~

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

I remember receiving my first pony, and lovingly brushing her mane and tail. I love seeing my daughters enjoy them like I did.

#14 niggles

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

Every evening, watching my daughter line her ponies up along the edge of the bath ready for that nights dramatic make-believe. Nothing else quite captures her imagination like a My Little Pony does.

#15 ZombieMum

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

One night my son insisted he watch a My Little Pony DVD on repeat, as he had an ear infection and couldn't sleep.

#16 Binna

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Watching my daughter's delight at Rainbow Dash's sonic "rainboom" and the dance she choreographed to accompany it. Her creativity flourishes with My Little Pony.

#17 Hendrix007

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

I remember how excited I was to receive a My Little Pony pyjama case - love that DD1 now uses it!

#18 Barefoot

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

DS found my stash from when I was little. He hasn't stopped playing with them. He makes them play with his dinosaurs.

#19 Frances G

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

My Little Pony was my daughter's favourite toy when she was growing up! biggrin.gif

#20 soninicole

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

Mine is a pretty recent  one - my daughter got some sticky fruit leather stuck in her hair and was really upset about it as we couldn't brush it so I got the idea to stick some fruit leather in her My Little Pony's hair too - she loved it! We then played 'hairdresser' with her My Little Pony, where we had to take it to the hairdresser for a beauty treatment on its hair. Certainly dried up all the tears! :-)

#21 ~Eyore~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

DD loves playing with her my little ponys everyday she uses her doll house as there home. Rainbow dash, sweetie belle and spike all come shopping they need to shop.

#22 Accidental

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

Watching my daughters play (nicely, together, for hours!) with my old childhood Ponies. Three new Ponies in theif stockings last Christmas was their favourite present!

#23 blackbird

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

The biggest and best memory is what helped me be the strong person I am today, watching those little ponies just keep pushing through any obstacle to do what's right no matter how unpleasant.

#24 cheerilee

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

I loved MLP as a child and now my daughter plays with my ponies. She loves to play with them in the doll house.

#25 Kimmax

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

I loved that my son had a pink, My Little Pony cake for his 6th birthday, and he loved it!

kim m galwayst@hotmail.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.