- - - - -

Win a My Little Pony Movie Prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic

#26 cas1e

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Receiving my first and only beautiful My Little Pony from my Nanna the Christmas before she passed away. My most treasured toy of all.

#27 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

The first time I laid eyes on a My Little Pony I had to have one.

#28 crystalcleary

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

MY FONDEST MEMORY IS MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER PLAYING WITH HER FIRST LITTLE PONY WITH RAINBOW HAIR. WHILST OUTSIDE DRAWING RAINBOWS WITH CHALK ON THE CONCRETE AND HER PONY SLIDING DOWN THE RAINBOW SHE THEN DECIDED TO RAINBOW CHALK HER HAIR!

#29 busy&happy

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

I love reading My Little Pony book to my girls and watching them play with the miniature figurines. While watching My little Ponies on tv, I remembered having Apple Jack as a girl.

#30 oozzle

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

My favourite memory is buying my daughter, Ariel, her very first Pinkie Pie Pony! All the ooohs and ahhhs were so cute!

#31 ramenftw

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

The first time I watched MLP, I was mindblown. All the ponies are beautiful, colourful and some even have pretty wings.

Edited by ramenftw, 24 October 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#32 kirsty129

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

My nightly ritual of watching a My Little Pony DVD and then going to bed Cuddling My Little Pony and wearing My Little Pony Pyjamas in my My Little Pony bedsheets!

#33 Jane & Alex

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:57 PM

When I asked my 3 year old if she'd like to go for a pony ride and she requested a purple pony like Twilight Sparkle!

#34 sleepingbeauty11

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Of course its the Ad and catchy song that I used to hear on TV as a child "My Little Pony, I love my Little Pony"!

#35 bazarnik

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:42 PM

Trimmimg my little ponys hair

#36 alford3097

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

I can remember receiving my very first MY LITTLE PONY for Christmas as a child,  she was my most treasured toy and my best friend!

#37 Becca1605

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

The song, such a catchy song, we used to sing it all day long as kids, my little pony, I love my little pony.

#38 grachelham

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

when i handed over my treasured my little pony (Bow Tie original.gif ) to my daughter and she said, HEY DAD! MUM BOUGHT ME A HORSE!!!!!

(hubby was mortified and asked where we would keep iT! biggrin.gif

#39 mishmumof3

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:15 PM

My fondest childhood memory was repeating 'My Little Pony, I Love My Little Pony...' wwhistle.gif while I pranced around with MLP alongside friends in our street. original.gif

#40 snortle

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

My two girls and I playing with my collection from my childhood
And them asking me adoringly - Mummy these ponies really are magic arent they?

wub.gif

#41 nikki21

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 22/10/2012, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could win one of five My Little Pony prize packs containing two double passes to see the My Little Pony movie and a My Little Pony Friendship Express Train.

Take an enchanting trip on-board the MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN.  Ponies can hop on the colourful caboose and tour through town with ease thanks to the “magically” motorized engine car, complete with a snug seat for PINKIE PIE to play conductor! There are many tours to take as the FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN can change its course at any time; girls simply click together the seven lavender tracks in different configurations, depending on the destination for the day.  The MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP EXPRESS TRAIN can transport your ponies and animal friends on their next adventure. Train set includes PINKIE PIE pony figure, 7-piece track, motorized engine, railroad cart and sticker labels.
Requires two "AA" batteries, not included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide.

MY LITTLE PONY movie season will run from 10/11/12 to 16/12/2012 and can be seen in the below Hoyts Jnr Cinemas:
NSW: Bankstown, Blacktown, Broadway, Charlestown, Mandarin Chatswood, Erina, Eastgardens, Entertainment Quarter, Mt Druitt, Penrith, Warrawong, Warringah Mall, Wetherill Park.
VIC: Broadmeadows, Chadstone, Eastland, Forest Hill, Frankston, Greensborough, Highpoint, Northland, Victoria Gardens, Watergardens.
ACT: Belconnen, Woden.
SA: Norwood, Salisbury, Tea Tree Plaza.
QLD: Redcliffe, Stafford, Sunnybank, Tweed Heads.
WA: Carousel, Freemantle, Garden City, Southland.

Prize: Five x My Little Pony prize packs each containing:
Two x admit two passes (four in total) valued @ $30
One unit x My Little Pony Friendship Express Train valued @ $39.99
Each pack is valued at $69.99
Total prize is valued at $349.95

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What is your fondest My Little Pony memory?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences  Monday 22 October 2012 until Monday 19 November 2012.

#42 nikki21

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

Seeing how much the My Little Pony Collection between my 4 year olds and my collection. We sit together and play My Little Pony Adventures with the old and the new and it only feels like yesterday I was sitting with my mum playing the same imaginary games biggrin.gif

#43 giggleandhoot

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

On Christmas there was neighing, stomping from upstairs from in my parents room.
Santa couldn't get a real horse.. i loved my 'my little pony'    wub.gif

#44 Finch

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Watching DD run to her collection of ponies every morning and check how they slept and what they are doing each day  wub.gif

Edited by Finch, 26 October 2012 - 02:29 PM.

#45 scollett

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Playing in the bath with my sister, our little ponies could do amazing things. And mess and laughter while playing I will always remember

#46 LouwithTwo

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Finally being able to watch something other than Dora the Explorer! Now - she is obsessed with My Little Pony!
Thank goodness for My Little Pony!

#47 spog777

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

Seeing what was left of my little pony after my brother decided to dye it black - the paint melted holes into it and the hair all went crispy and broke   mad.gif

#48 madmax1

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Fighting with my sister over who owned which pony (we had loads) and then making up awesome names for them.

#49 Always amazed!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

My little ponys were the closest thing I had to owning a real pony.. I would spend hours playing with them!

#50 ernesto

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

My uncle bringing me back the My little pony showbag from the Melbourne show.  Even though I didn't get to go, I was thrilled to receive this bag full of my little pony goodies.  And to this very day I still have a few sheets of writing paper and envelopes from the set included!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.