Looking for work at home job/business? thinking of Nutrimetics Consultant from home?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 sar1701

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm at stay at home mum of 2 beautiful children my little girl will be 5   in January (starting school next year) and a little boy who just turned   2

well i recently had to quit my job as childcare was going to cost us way   to much i would pretty much make $50 a week & it's so not worth not   seeing my kids etc..

i have been looking a any type of home business i can do from home so i   can have my son here with me & i can be there to drop & pick up   my daughter from school (next year) i have been trying to think of   anything, but it's so hard as im not an ideas person LOL.. if anyone has   any ideas can you fire them this way thanks.

i was also looking at becoming a nutrimetics consultant from home eg.   making up my own facebook page, website & dropping business   card/pamphlets around my area? was wondering if there any consultants on   here? how much can be made from this/ i know you have to do some work   at it. i would have to do it from home as my partner doesn't help me   much with the kids so i would have to take them with me & don't   think that would work hehe

please help, any advise, help or ideas would be so helpful

thanks

#2 keepnthafaith

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

hello!

what about selling kids clothing? thats what i was doing and i was making a good amount of money!

where abouts are you?

#3 sar1701

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (keepnthafaith @ 24/10/2012, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello!

what about selling kids clothing? thats what i was doing and i was making a good amount of money!

where abouts are you?

Hi thanks for writing back original.gif im in NSW, south of sydney

yeh i was thinking of selling children's clothes, my problem is i wouldn't know where to get stock from cheap enough to make a profit off it and i'm not creative in any way LOL i wish i was the rest of my family got blessed with that lol... original.gif

if you don't mind me asking where do you get your products from that you sell? do you make your own?

#4 siaa1253

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

hi i saw your looking for work at home .Well im a mother of 2 and im a stay at home mum nafter 17 years in corporate ....i am a independent Arbonne Consultant and i love what it stands for .

Arbonne is a 32 yrs old company from Switzerland ,the products are pure,safe ,botanical ,formulated without any mineral oils, dye's , harmful chemicals,gluten free, vegan free, dermatology tested ,phd tested ,and its ultra premium SWISS .If you are aware of products it does not get any better than swiss .Currently 3 of our anti ageing womens creme's are currently no 1 in the world, and our make up Primer has been voted no 1 in Australia.Arbonne does not pay for advertising their awards are purely for editors attending workshops and viewing the products in thoses.The compensation plan is amazingggg.
Do you need to have a workshop of 3-5 women weekly the answer is no.As time is valuable to us mothers with young children i personally only do 1 or 2 workshops a month and instead i introduce people to the business .Where by introducing 3-5 friends to your business you start earning a income straight away and before you know it your business has increased to over 500 people in your network where you will be receiving a compensation income from them .Its about working smarter not harder .Finally Arbonne is in only 4 country's and it has been ranked no 34 by Wall Street and also is Australia's fastest growing Direct Selling Company for the last 2 yrs in Australia.Its also part of the Direct Association in Australia something which impressed me personally .If you wish to find out more and ask plenty of questions just ask. You might ask how much do you need to start well registration is $105 and then accoding to your budget and how you want to work your business you can purchase your products .Its also a internet based company so you do not need to drop off catalogues and deliver products .......i dont mind mailing you our a sample of our women's cremes and then taking it from there . Sia rolleyes.gif

#5 luke's mummu

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Have you thought about doing mystery shopping? It's not huge money, but I usually take 1 child in a stroller with me and it's OK. I can point you in the direction of some websites if you like. Only really worthwhile I you live near/drive near chain stores though.

#6 countrychic29

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

no vested interest here..but have you thought of Intimo?
Rather expensive but well made lingerie/everyday wear,Australian company i know of a few women who do it and they make quite a decent amount of pocket money or have turned it into a full time job ... just book the party times you want to.
If you love underwear the discounts you get are amazing and the perks are pretty good. If i didnt work full time i would sell it original.gif

#7 daisyfromavon

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

I'm a Nutrimetics Consultant & it started off great but once you've sold things to your family/friends it does kind of dry up!! I don't know how to get new customers & I wasn't into doing parties but even if I wanted to I feel there's a stigma that makes people not want to have them! I thought about doing Intimo too but I just think it'll be the same & people won't want to have parties then once every friend has bought a few things they don't just want more & more!!

#8 Kim.G

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

Is anyone is this thread still active??? Wanting to see what business you ended up with :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.