- - - - -

Win a Play-Doh Diggin’ Rigs prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#51 nicola12345678

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

it is so cool because the kids can make anything they want.

#52 Treasure Island

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

because its awesome to play with and for an added bonus you can make Mummy insane by throwing it all around the house!

#53 Prancer is coming

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

It is so versatile.  The kids can stick kitchen utensils in it, brighten it up with glitter, make museum exhibitions and cut it.  Fun!

#54 BeautifulCanvas

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:04 AM

My son loves playdough.  It's probably his favorite toy ever.  He can create anything he wants with it and never runs out of ideas.

#55 kelliethomas21

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Oh Playdoh! you ruin my carpet, get stuck in my hair, the scratches in my table are very brightly coloured but my boys love squishing, squashing, banging, cutting and rolling you. Plus they are quiet when the do it! wink.gif

#56 Nicole-Bris

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

My kids love playing with playdo creating different objects, foods and animals and I don't mind joining in too.  A great fun activity for family.

#57 babspop

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

PlayDoh is a fun way to enhance my children's imagination. It amazes me every time with what little minds can make with what is realisticly a giant stack of coloured blu tack.

#58 damiun

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

Play Doh is so versatile. It is only limited by your imagination. You think it, you can do it with Play Doh.

#59 Lucky44

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Play dough entertains my child for hours - plus it is so educational and stimulating.

#60 ddorr3

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

PLAY-DOH
Lets imagination flow,
Young minds grow,
Rosy cheeks glow,
Because of PLAY-DOH

#61 Jek06

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

An activity the whole family can enjoy Making funny faces of each other with playdoh is a favourite past time in our house!

#62 michelle1965

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Playdoh - a fun past time for all generations,no matter how big or small

#63 tor2003

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hours of fun, easy to use and create. We enjoy time spent squishing and squashing to invent whatever we can imagine.

#64 preece

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Playdoh has stood the test of time.  A favourite when I was little and now a favourite for my kids! I even keep a tub of it in my nappy bag to keep them entertained when we are waiting for appointments (or so Mummy gets a hot coffee!)

#65 Tender Heart

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Endless opportunity for open ended, creative play that you NEVER grow out of.

#66 nanceeb22

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

My five year old loves it and I find myself quite absord when I join in!

#67 sharonmarkwell

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

PlayDoh succeeds where many things fail...i.e. keeping the boys quiet and content for more than five minutes.

#68 mustangshelly

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Because it's a multifaceted toy that involves them being able to make a mess that is easy to clean up, engages their creativity and most importantly gets them playing together and cooperating without squabbling.

Cheers,
Michelle

#69 Jjbeanz

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Play dough is such a big hit in this house as. It gets played with from the littlest to the biggest ( aka mum & dad ) wink.gif

#70 Wallacewest.family

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Edited by Wallacewest.family, 18 November 2012 - 09:16 PM.

#71 Wallacewest.family

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

One day you can make people and animals the next day pretend cakes and food. There's no limit to the imagination with play-doh!

#72 packysmum

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Love PlayDoh cause we can squish it, mould it, roll it, chop it, pound it, cut it, squeeze it, shape it, squash it....endless opportunities!

#73 chillipippa

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Because they can eat it,squish it,squash it in-between their toes,roll it,throw it,share it and make with it. Versatile!

#74 Woolies Girl

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

Playdough is fantastic stuff at our house. Keeps the kiddies entertained for hours and lets there imagination run wild. Anything from making food, shapes and surprises for me  wink.gif

#75 savgirl

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Iv'e just given birth to baby number 2. Playdoh keeps my 4 year old occupied for hours on end and makes Mummy's life a lot easier while looking after our newborn biggrin.gif !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.