November 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
383 replies to this topic

#376 Bwok~Bwok

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

I'm a bit on edge this morning - I woke up to go to toilet about 2am and I got this awful pain in my stomach that went round into my butt - it went on for about 1/2 hour. You know when you are half asleep and your imagination seems to be at its worst? Well I thought it was the little one pulling away from my lining sad.gif

Now I can't get that out of my head because of the pain last night and the cramping I've woken up with. I did a HPT and the line came up even before the Control line did, and I don't have any bleeding, but I'm feeling really uneasy.

ETA: Vkelly73 - I'm glad the clinic listened to you and you got another scan and don't have to wait another 2 weeks. That would be cruel otherwise.

Edited by Bwok~Bwok, 05 December 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#377 Milano

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

Morning ladies,

Bwok-Bwok - you poor thing. As long as you don't have any bleeding I've heard cramping is normal. Not long now to your blood test. Hope is goes smoothly.

Vkelly - so glad you complained and they are fitting you in next week, how annoying!

Halby - I'm so sorry. Hoping 2013 is your year.

aidensmum - good luck!!

Gordo's Girl - enjoy your Christmas, eat and drink as much as you like! That's great your DH is coming around.

BTW, where is the December 2WW???

AFM, I'm going in a day early for my blood test, tomorrow morning. I tested again this morning (addictive or what?) and I think it's a little darker. It's not lighter anyway which is the main thing.

Milano xxx

#378 ~*bumblebee*~

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Good luck for tomorrow Milano. Sounds like all you need is the confirmation.

Halby I'm so sorry, take care of yourself, enjoy this time with your family.

Bwok - I think we are so tuned into our body we feel things you wouldn't normally feel. I'm getting lots of twinges and twangs I'm trying to remind myself I'm
Not bleeding so all good.

#379 Milano

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hi ladies,

So I just got the 'Congratulations' phone call. Does not seem real at all.

My HCG was 65. Does that sound a bit low for 15dpo?

I'm having another bloodtest next Tuesday so praying the levels rise nicely.

I have also had to book in early for my viability scan - 6 wks and 2 days because we are going away on Boxing Day and won't be home for 3 weeks. They said it might too early to see anything!!! I really hope they can.

Milano xxx

#380 Magenta_

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Awesome Milano! biggrin.gif

I was told that for your first BT anything over 50 is good and the most important thing is that it's doubling every 31-72 hours.

So very happy for you!

Magenta xx

Edit:  Sorry, just to add that my FS wants to see 50+ at 9dp5dt (where transfer is day 0 which would make it 14dpo). Everyone is different depending on implantation etc and it sounds like different FS have different benchmarks too.

Edited by Magenta_, 07 December 2012 - 08:08 AM.

#381 Bwok~Bwok

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Congrats Milano - my HCG was 43 at 13DPO and the clinic said they'd want HCG to be over 25 - but they didn't say on what day though.

I'm just waiting for my call to see what the levels are.

#382 romy_syd

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Yayyyyy Milano soo happy for you!Am sure your cautiously optimistic but it's a wonderful step forward !

#383 aidensmum

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

Congratulations Milano.  Good luck for the next few weeks. smile1.gif

#384 romy_syd

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi ladies, come over to Dec 2WW thread, mintie has set it up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.