November 2WW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
383 replies to this topic

#51 clrw

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Couldn't be happier for you Fingerscrossed. Amazing  bbighug.gif bbighug.gif

#52 halby

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

Yeh baby!!!! Awsome news fingers crossed and your levels are fantastic. So very happy for you and I know we are all hoping to catch the BFP bug. Enjoy it
ddance.gif

#53 jjc1

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

congrats fingers crossed biggrin.gif

#54 halby

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Good luck GG for transfer. I do hope that this is another little gem for you.

How is everyone else fairing? Anyone considering the poas option prior to beta? I didn't do it for years because I actually never thought to but I already have a pack of 3 ready. How many days post 3dt should I consider it? I am thinking 8dpt as that is the day before melbourne cup as I have a huge day at Ascot for the cup and just want to know. No plans of drinking or anything that doesn't worry me, but I want to be able to relax and concentrate on punting and not wondering all day.I know that before I got a really strong bfp on 7dp 5dt.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and that those embryos snuggle stick and grow for everyone. Who is next for beta

Edited by halby, 02 November 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#55 Vkelly73

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Yippee Fingerscrossed! biggrin.gif That is fabulous news, well done and best wishes for a strong, healthy and speedy PG. Am so pleased for you.
Lottie, it is a bit funny to think we are technically hoping to bringing our daughters "twin" from the same batch (now I sound like a chicken) back to the present day! We actually have 4, 8 cell embryos on ice.  I responded really well to the Stim Cycles, in the first round we got 9 embies, all Fert, all transferred but all BFN. Second time round, I got another 8 embies, all Fert. We transferred 2 and again BFN. Before the next transfer I cracked it and demanded FS check everything out inside (as the only reason I can't get PG is no tubes, everything else works fine). So, he agreed and found a cyst the size of a golfball on my right ovary. Then I did some research, went and saw a Naturopath, had a series of acupuncture and got FS to do a "natural" FET - no drugs whatsoever as BT's showed all hormone levels were more than adequate to support pregnancy. Bingo, BFP. So we have gone down the same track this time and with some luck might be lucky enough to give DD a brother or sister.

#56 April2608

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Hi
Well Halby we are half way, one week down one week to go.

Up until now I have not poas and just waited for the phone call, but let us know how you go, and I may succumb.

Sympton spotting, I have been waking most mornings feeling slightly hung over, but that's it so far, anyone else?

Have a good weeekend

April

#57 halby

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

symptom spotting well it is too early I think for me to have anything be related to a bfp. Last night in bed i was rather short of breath and a bit nasaly yesterday, so whether that is something I dont know. My implantation would have been happening the last couple of days or atleast have started by now. Felt a bit offish in the shower this morning but who knows. This is about the time that it gets to me and start doubting.....I hate this 2ww.

How is everyone else going?

#58 Krunchie29

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Blood test today shoes everything is going up ready for ovulation so hoping for transfer Sunday or Monday next week

#59 Gordo's Girl

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

Had my grade 1 8 cell embie transferred this morning.  BT on 16th.  Now officially in the dreaded TWW!

Great news Krunchie that you're getting closing for your FET!

#60 Krunchie29

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

good luck gg!
what did you do in the week up to the transfer to prepare? anything?

#61 halby

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

GG that is great a perfect sounding embryo for you.

Krunchie good to see not long now and then u too will be in this never ending wait.

How is everyone elses weekend going? A nice weekend in Perth to be lazy so enjoying it, really cool ans stormy today. Had one of those days yesterday where it all just gets a bit much. I described to dh as soul destroying as you wait and wait and know that no matter what there is nothing you can do to change the outcome.Feeling much brighter today, its a new day. Have moments when I feel really confident and then the self preservation seeds of doubt creep in. I have never done this part of the journey well. I am thinking tomorrow to poas as I will be 7dp3dt, might still be a bit early but will give it a go, I think.

hope you all have a great day

Edited by halby, 04 November 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#62 jjc1

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hi all
hope everyone has had a good weekend
Good luck gordo's girl
Halby i am with you the wait is killing me i try to be confident and positive and then i start to doubt myself i have previously poas to try to soften the blow but i am working for most of th day on wed and since i work with customers not a good idea and i couldn't have the day off and having a week on with ohss on our last fresh cycle. Pleas let the next couple of days go quick hands.gif

#63 Vkelly73

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Hi everyone,Hope you are all having a great weekend. Weather has been beautiful in Vic and has been so nice to feel the sun thawing out the bones!
Haley and GG - best wishes to you both for your 2ww!
Fingerscrossed... How are you feeling with your BFP news?
Me.. Well I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with Accupunctre shortening the length of their cycle and ovulating on time? I'm set to start BT's tomorrow morning to start looking for O, which would be day 13. For me in the past on regular cycle I go about day 17. However I thought I'd check daily from Friday which was Day 10. I got 2 lines, test line wasn't that dark. Then Saturday being Day 11 was darker again and this morning Day 12 is really dark - darker than the control line! This afternoon I have a "pingy" type pain on the right ovary and a little bit of ewcm.. I'm pretty sure O is about to happen so am hoping like mad it doesn't get missed! I assume BT will catch it though. I've had Accupunctre once a week for 4 weeks and am wondering if that's changed the length of my cycle. What do you girls think - will I be transferring early??

#64 April2608

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Hi
VKelly, I would assume, if accupunctre works, part of it's job is it sort out your cyce, so yes I would guess it should make it shorter,if it's generally a long one.

I did accupunctre a coupple of time, but did not like the feeling of it wacko.gif

I have not don it recently, but last year I did Bowen mostly.

Good luck

April

#65 Lottie*

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

hi everyone

hope you all had nice weekends.
Vkelly i did accupuncture but cannot really help on whether it shortens your cycle or not. By the sounds of it I would be asking for a BT this afternoon if possible. You dont want to miss it - it happened to me last month and it was so friustrating.

Halby - i just started having these "swings" too. it is such a difficult process. I think because there is just so much hope and effort in it all.  
AFM - i am in a terrible mood.  can i blame the meds?   I am horrific. I sent myself off to work today at 7am rather than continue to bark at my poor family. Last pregnyl shot this morning- definitely getting better at it and the 45 degree angle was the best tip ever.    trying to get into a better mood.  Thinking about lunch....

#66 Gordo's Girl

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Morning ladies

Vkelly - I did a couple of cycles of acupuncture, but don't remember it having any impact on my cycles (and I didn't get any BFP's on those cycles either).  I did enjoy it, and felt quite relaxed, but it just was getting too expensive to keep doing it (and DP as well).

How is everyone going?  I found out another two of my friends are pregnant this weekend - so next year there are about 6 new babies on their way ... I really hope I can join the club soon too.

I usually have pregnyl boosters, but this cycle I am on ovidrel instead (6 clicks of the pen, so not sure how many units that is).  It's much easier than messing around with the pregnyl - I hate making that stuff up, something always goes wrong for me!

No symptoms here for me ... I'm hungry, but then I always am.  I'm tired, but then I always am.  I'm emotional ... same deal!

Have you all picked your winners for tomorrow?  Halby, I hope it's not too wet at Ascot tomorrow.  I have Tuesdays off work, so a ladies lunch at my house tomorrow ... will have to stock up on the sparkling grape juice wink.gif

x GG

#67 Vkelly73

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies. I had BT first thing and yep I have surged, caught it though, & should ovulate tomorrow, transfer is Friday. I did 1 round of accupuncture prior to transfer last time and got BFP, this time 4 weeks of accupuncture and I'll be ovulating on day 14 instead of Day 18... Wow. huge difference. Nervous now

#68 April2608

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Hi
Halby, how did you go today, did you POAS? what was the resault?

More sympton spotting, my sleep cycle has changed on me heaps and now, I'm waking each morning about 5ish, and by 2pm I'm bearly able to keep my eyes open, I stay up until about 10pm as I know if I got to bead early I will be awake so much earlier. This happened the last time I got pg, as well, so I'm now not sure if it's just that the room is lighter, or fingers crossed....

April

#69 halby

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

April I am a bit the same in the sleep pattern department. I'm not too bad now but I had some major fatigue about 2 hours ago and last night was lights out at 8.30am but woke up at 5ish. Had a massive night sweat last night woke up drenched. Before I went to sleep I was very short of breath again, and a really bad upper back ache which I seem to get with a bfp. I woke up with a start from a dream that I got a bfn, so should have listened and not tested but I did. I'm sorta upset but not really as I do think that 7dp3dt is too early, going on my previous results hcg wouldnt be showing for me yet, I seem to be a slow bloomer in that area. And honestly last night I felt very pregnant, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, or my body I should say. Not long to wait now though. I dont know whether to test tomorrow as I have such a wonderful day planned and if it was to be a bfn again it will upset my day. I think maybe to just go with the feeling that I feel pregnant and run with that hope for now.

GG rain wont worry me tomorrow as in the terrace restaurant all day, cant wait it is my favourite day of the year. We just sold our last racehorse that we bread so right into the racing. Enjoy your luncheon at your home.

Vkelly I love accupuncture but like GG i have had to cease as it all just adds up too, and to be honest I havnt had time. I normally would continue with it weather trying or not as I love chinese medicine for my general well being. It is actually something I would like to study

Hows that bad mood lottie? I understand though as since yesterday I am becoming a little snappy myself. I think it is just the anxiety of it all gets to me at this stage and all I want is to be left alone to wollow in my self pity.

jjc1 I hope that the next couple of days goes quickly too, Not long now, although it really does seem like forever.

Aghh so frustrating see as I sit here I have that upper back ache I mentioned. If I dont get a bfp I think I am going to shoot myself, or atleast trade in this sh*tty old body for a sexy new workable one...........

Edited by halby, 05 November 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#70 Krunchie29

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hey halby where u going for your body trade cos I think I'll join u!!  wink.gif

#71 Gordo's Girl

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Maybe we can get discount for a bulk trade-in?

#72 April2608

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

One with working overies, womb, and healthy eggs.  wink.gif

#73 Krunchie29

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Being a bit of a sook tonight. One of my Internet friends gave birth yesterday. Very happy for her but it just reminds me I'm not even close to being there. Then next thought is why bother going through this next FET if its just going to fail again. Setting up for disappointment. Telling him its not worked again. Looking at my pregnant friends thinking i'll never get there. Why do we do it?

#74 April2608

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Hi,
Well, I'm out, AF arrived yesterday  sad.gif

April

#75 clrw

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

I'm really sorry April. You must be so disappointed.

It's hard isn't it Krunchie. It's perfectly natural to be disappointed when you hear other people's news. Treat yourself to something nice.

AFM I'm scheduled in for a transfer tomorrow. DS will spend the day in daycare as hoped and I was able to schedule acupuncture in before and after. Yay!

Unfortunately home recovering from a spew bug. You can't win them all. Priority: rest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.