155 replies to this topic

#101 Mumrah29

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

A clip, a snip, a trim here and there
Our Dad would look great with less hair
A Men IPro would give him some flair!

#102 cathyaitken

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

Dear Daddy has very strong hair and his shaver (which I use to cut his hair) is dreadfully blunt! Please save me from pulling more of it out than cutting it!  sad.gif sad.gif huh.gif

#103 teaspoon

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Cos he's scruffy and messy and loved like mad
but the grey fuzz and whiskers really make him look bad!

#104 crystalcleary

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

current clippers would have to be almost 20 years old and blunt as and when trimming his hair it takes so long and so much time would be saved with a new improved version to use

#105 LK23

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting. Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:
2 Men i-PO Intensive ™ Clippers valued at $132.95 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

Good quality clippers would be a welcome & practical change from the christmas present rut of clothes and books for him.

#106 babymog01

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hubby’s hair grows like a weed,

‘Get it cut’ I often plead,

From hobo to handsome man,

Of a VS I would be a fan!  

#107 B.M.C.M.I.E

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

My husband is a truck driver and generally only home for a few hours twice a week. He comes home hairy and takes forever to shave with cream & a razor. This could speed the process up & mean more family time when he's home.

#108 cornflake head

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Because my hubby looks terrible when he doesn't keep his hair and beard short, how can we make baby #2 when he looks like this?? wink.gif

#109 AnnaBNanna

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

It would make a great Christmas present for husband - in fact it would really give him a buzz...(facepalm)

#110 len51

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

#111 len51

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

My Dad has a FRIZZY GREY AFRO!.... NOT COOL DAD!....PLEASE, PLEASE GET RID OF IT!

#112 blackbird

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Dear Dad,

you don't like being told you look homeless
well listen bud you aint channeling Moses!

Love From us who like our prickles to stay on roses

#113 fairymagic

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Hubby has always wanted an electric razor but not wanted to spend the money on one - what a way to try one by winning one!!

#114 kiwimum2b

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Not only does it look great, it'll make my hubby look great too!!

#115 JustOneMorePlease

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

My husband needs a haircut
To get him out of his rut
A VS for Men i-PRO
Is definitely the way to go

#116 Bellaa75

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

After dressing up as Santa for his church, I think he'll need a good shaver to get rid of that long white beard!

Edited by Bellaa75, 28 November 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#117 theharry

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

A new gadget that's actually useful. A true novelty in our home, but one that will get more use than any other!

#118 cas1e

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Before people think an ape has escaped to the beach this summer I need to win this to remove his back hair asap!

#119 scollett

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:

How to enter:

#120 scollett

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

This would be s practical for dad. Being in and out of hospital makes it difficult to keep him well groomed. My life would also be easier to help him.

#121 ALEJA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I would love to win those clippers for ME! Because I am the one that cuts his hair plus our two sons.

#122 rachkap

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Dad is elderly, so the cordless option would give him more freedom while using them and the professional quality would ensure Dad was looking 110%.

#123 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

So, he will be as smooth, as my bubs, bum!

#124 robandsuz

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

My Dad's pretty hairy, he really needs some quality clippers.

#125 ChickyMumma

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prize:

How to enter:

My husband is the most amazing father, he works long hours and still helps with bath time, meals and bedtime. He works so hard to keep me at home with our children and he will never know how much admiration and pride and love I have in my heart for all that he does for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.