- - - - -

Win a VS for Men i-PRO Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#126 albs

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

When our two year old goes through his animal picture book, he points at the gorilla and says 'Daddy'.

#127 bertcolombi

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

Anything else on my part could prove to be a 'Rash' decision!

#128 wundergurl

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

The gift that keeps on giving. My husband get a cool grooming tool and I get a husband that stays well groomed.

#129 sharongock

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

My dad's hair is long and drab. So after a haircut from using these clippers would make him look fab!

#130 rglavan

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hairier than an Otter,

He could look hotter,

VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad,

Problem  fixed, Would no longer drive mum mad.

#131 spal30

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Dad's given up shaving
Has a beard long and thick,
Desperate need for some VS Clippers
As us kids call him "Saint Nick"!!

Edited by spal30, 03 December 2012 - 02:17 PM.

#132 naomismith92

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:
2 Men i-PO Intensive ™ Clippers valued at $132.95 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

I would like to win this for babys dad, because we've been doing it very rough trying to save all our money to give our baby Joseph everything. Weve even stopped getting hair cuts! and now martin( my partner) has resulted in shaving his own head every week and I just feel so bad for him. He has been the greatest father and has gone to the moon and back to give me and our baby Joseph everything !

#133 ozstarlett

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

I can't control hubbys weight but with the VS clippers I can try to control the facial hair~!

#134 kimdave1965

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

My husband thinks degreaser and a bowl cut are grooming tips so he needs all the help he can get!

#135 Jak80

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

He is too stingy to buy clippers for himself. He uses the dogs ones!

#136 Beetleboots

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

My dad thinks 1cm in length is to long. Gone through many cheap clippers. A good pair and to stop buying them every two months.

#137 coppin85

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting. Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:

How to enter:

#138 coppin85

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

He is the nicest guy and does anything for anyone... it would be good to give him that something extra for a change original.gif

#139 moomagoo

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

What a hint, albeit not so subtle  wink.gif that it's time to embrace balding and lose the mullet?

Edited by moomagoo, 04 December 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#140 ~~turtle~~

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Help! My husband's just been mistaken for Santa. Need clippers quick to get rid of his beard. The beer belly, well, that's a harder challenge!

#141 Loopylaura

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 06:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prize:

How to enter:

#142 Loopylaura

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

Baby Vi, loves Daddys hair soo much, Daddy doesn't like Violett liking his hair much!

Prize:

How to enter:

[/quote]

#143 marc85au

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Cuts and rashes from cheap razors; enough is enough!  Won't you give the old guy a good way to tidy his scruff?

#144 mavrick5

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Nothing great about getting old,
If I may be so bold,
Hair in places it should NEVER grow,
Hairy and lush, he needs a mow!!

#145 bluberry

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hubbys hairy, plain for all to see,

id like him clean shaven

sexier for me!

#146 clelandpope

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

A handsome man deserves handsome clippers!

#147 kyabells

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

My man is always sporting fluffy locks due to his other clippers always dying half way through a cut

#148 harleyandzanesmum

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Being the hairdresser in the house to hubby and 2 boys, I really need to stop using the cheap and nasty ones so they can stop looking like dags original.gif

#149 harleyandzanesmum

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Being the hairdresser in the house to hubby and 2 boys, I really need to stop using the cheap and nasty ones so they can stop looking like dags original.gif

#150 coryness

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

My dad (whose nickname is Bear) needs a trim on such a regular basis that he goes through clippers like a baby through diapers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.