- - - - -

Win a VS for Men i-PRO Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#151 adnil63

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I would love a VS for Men i-Pro Intensive Clipper so
we could snip, clip and whip our dad into shape.

#152 donkey12

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

My man is a hairy ape,
So a clipper would be great.
He even has a hairy back,
So this clipper could really attack!

#153 Heelclicker81

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:47 AM

The b*st*rd hasn't had a clean shave in years… (tosses him the iPro Intensive) “Here Dad, use this… for goodness’ sake!!”

#154 shar31

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:32 AM

As a soon to be poppy i am told i have to clean up my act do not want bubs to get a rash and i intend to give IT? plenty smooches cool.gif

#155 poppylover09

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

This is an absolute 'essential' Christmas gift,

for the biggest baby in the family!! rolleyes.gif

#156 richar0

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

My husband gave up on my $20 "toaster brand" clippers recently and paid to go to the barber for the first time in 15 years!

Edited by richar0, 05 December 2012 - 12:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.