- - - - -

Win a VS for Men i-PRO Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:
2 Men i-PO Intensive ™ Clippers valued at $132.95 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

#2 Mille-Mille

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Currently DP is using a razor/clippers he must have bought when he first started shaving, it drops hair everywhere which drives me mental! It's about time he upgraded!

#3 chocfreckle28

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Hubby's Movember lasts all year round,
hairiest person ever found.
He looks too much like my Dad
VS turn him back into a handsome lad.

#4 leadwa

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

dont want to offend him by saying hes too hairy , but he cant resist a gadget so hell use it for the better

#5 Scraggers

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

To get rid of that scratchy beard when he comes close!

#6 puffyeyes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

"You love your horse more than me, it has clippers and I don't!  Even though I'm hairier" -Dad, 38

#7 stephvel

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

Our Beautiful Husband and Daddy spends to much time shaving that he could spend with us Instead if he had this Wonderful Shaver to save time.

#8 nesral

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

This would be ideal as theres nothing worse than a Dad or hubby with rough stubble when you give them kisses

#9 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

My dad is one hairy man. biggrin.gif

#10 YM1

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hubby works long hours and can't get to the hairdresser.  Having the clipper means I can cut his hair so he looks like someone owns him.

#11 mustangshelly

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

You can't help but stare
At all my husband's hair
Places where you didn't know hair could grow
Come on make it a no show
By winning a VS for Men i-Pro

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers,
Michelle

#12 mez70

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

With hubby and  sons this would mean Christmas all year round ..... The savings on haircuts each month could provide me with Joy and gifts all year.....

#13 Ermelinda

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

Dad's cross with me for using his clippers and making them blunt. I would love to surprise him with an i-PRO Intensive Clipper for Christmas!

Edited by Ermelinda, 07 November 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#14 mum2agem

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

My dad loves himself and thinks of himself as an Italian Stallion, he needs a trim as longer hair isn't good on an older man.

#15 lafonda

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

I am hoping with frequent shaving, DH might finally grow some facial hair original.gif

#16 michelle120773

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hair – Moustache, goatee, sideburn, head, facial….. it all gets clipped and ends up on my sink blerrrghhhh…. if these  stop the mess hubby needs them!

#17 kirsty129

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

so I can tidy up those whiskers once and for all!!!!

#18 Dabsey

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Thinking of all the money I will save on Hubby's haircuts if he had a VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper. I could buy new shoes.

#19 RobertSmith123

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

well This way i can put something under the tree for me, to go with the socks and undies i am inevitably going to get.

#20 Giggleosaurus

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

To replace the ones that broke last year. ( that we haven't been able to replace yet ) would make his day!!!!!

#21 rachkap

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

This looks like a fantastic product. The colour is amazing. I have done some research on these and feel Dad would love this for Christmas. He currently has some of those cheap and nasty ones. These clippers have so many benefits including a super quick charge time and sturdy construction that even Dad would find hard to break. The cordless option would also give more freedom while using them and the professional quality would ensure Dad was looking 110%.

#22 happy mumma :)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

I was going to buy him clippers for christmas anyway! This will save me dollars original.gif

#23 cooltate23

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

Would love to win this for my partner (my daughter's dad).  We went overseas to UK, and he purchased new clippers over there, but silly him left it at his parents place, and because of the lithium batteries we found they cannot post it out to us.  So now after spending all that money on a new one, it would be a great gift to give him for christmas.

#24 lauralai

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Do you remember the 1970s kids show, Catweazle? Well, so do many other people, and they all mistake my dad for the title character!

#25 pauline43

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 07/11/2012, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two VS for Men i-Pro Intensive ™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas.

This professional-grade hair clipper is all about POWER, PRECISION AND PERFOMANCE. It’s equipped with a heavy-duty 4.0v DC motor which provides 3x more cutting power than a regular magnetic motor achieving a 100% evenly finished hair cut in ONE stroke. It’s also equipped with XL Professional Performance Blades made from especially-hardened Japanese steel with a super-sharp cutting angle for ultra smooth effortless cutting.  Perfect for Dad for Christmas.

Prize:
2 Men i-PO Intensive ™ Clippers valued at $132.95 each.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Tell us why you would like to win the VS for Men i-Pro Intensive™ Clipper for Dad this Christmas”?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 7 November 2012 until Wednesday 5 December 2012.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.