BadCat has won...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Becky Thatcher

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

...the thread killing thread.

For the love of Julian Assange, PLEASE no one post after her.

Thankyou biggrin.gif

#2 BadCat

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:43 PM

Seems not.  Apparently Winterlong has a some interesting stuff going on in her pants.

#3 MrsDamonSalvatore

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

haha whoops...

#4 Studybug

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

so, who's going to kill this thread?

#5 Illiterati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

An STD and a bedazzled vaj is not too big a price to pay to thwart that strumpet BadCat.

#6 ~mimo~

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Studybug @ 09/11/2012, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so, who's going to kill this thread?

me xmas_tongue.gif

#7 Becky Thatcher

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (winterlong @ 09/11/2012, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An STD and a bedazzled vaj is not too big a price to pay to thwart that strumpet BadCat.

I wouldn't be proud of the fact, Moist Panties!

#8 HollyOllyOxenfree

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (~mimo~ @ 09/11/2012, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me xmas_tongue.gif

'fraid not

also, my first row of smileys have changed to santa hats and storks and babies. what the hell?

and is this guy a raindrop, a snowman or an angry sperm? evillaugh.gif

#9 Illiterati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Oooooh christmas emoticons are back. Let me use a a few... xmas_cool.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_blink.gif  xmas_blink.gif  xmas_blink.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_blink.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_blink.gif  xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_tongue.gif

#10 Becky Thatcher

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

I like angry sperm the best evillaugh.gif

#11 Illiterati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (HollyOllyOxenfree @ 09/11/2012, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and is this guy a raindrop, a snowman or an angry sperm? evillaugh.gif

That is the stuff ooozzzing out of the gential warts I had to get to try and win the other thread.

#12 Missy Shelby

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

I seem to be killing a few lately...here goes!!! wink.gif

#13 MrsDamonSalvatore

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (winterlong @ 09/11/2012, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oooooh christmas emoticons are back.

why does everybody say this??? i have had them the entire time i have been on eb? i joined in august last year, so before xmas.... but they have always been there for me too choose???

#14 BadCat

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (winterlong @ 09/11/2012, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the stuff ooozzzing out of the gential warts I had to get to try and win the other thread.

Nice imagery.  I love the idea of angry faced pus oozing from, well, anywhere really.  laughing2.gif

#15 HollyOllyOxenfree

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (winterlong @ 09/11/2012, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that thread is too many pages long for me to be bothered, but seriously, if your wart scum is making those faces you should probably see a doctor. or a priest so he can perform an exorcism

#16 Illiterati

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

The thing is, its not the pustulant warts that my current squeeze finds off putting. It is the Ford logo.  He is a Holden man.

#17 Stardusties

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:11 PM

LOL at the angry sperm. Glad I'm not the only one who came to that conclusion!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.