Dust
Vacuum
Thorough Tidy
Strip Bed
Make Bed

OUTSIDE
Mow Back Lawn
Move Rubbish From In Front of Shed, In Carport and Side of House Elsewhere

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 12 November 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#2 purpleblackqueen

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

So what is everyone else upto?

#3 EssentialBludger

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

I couldn't get out of bed in the morning if I had that much to do in one day! ph34r.gif

Usual vacuuming, washing dishes stuff here. Will sort through some Xmas presents I bought today.

#4 Suz01

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Are you making all that so as to not need to cook for the week or is it to help someone like meals on wheels type thing? I want to take DD swimming that's about it.

#5 purpleblackqueen

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Suz01 @ 11/11/2012, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you making all that so as to not need to cook for the week or is it to help someone like meals on wheels type thing? I want to take DD swimming that's about it.

It is for the following week when I will be basically doing renos all week and figure that I will probably be to buggered to cook., Apart from the Sausage casserole which is for my 2 tafe days this week, the dessert type ones are because the stuff needs to be used and the cake for the kids for school and afternoon tea for the week

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 11 November 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#6 ~Jodama_Feral~

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Do you ever sleep? Because there is no way you could do all that in a normal day.

Do you ever just take a day to chill out and hang with your kids ? What do they do while you do all these lists when not at school? I know my kids wouldnt cope if I was trying so hard to achieve all that and not taking the time to do kiddie things with them.

Edited by kriattica, 11 November 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#7 petals1

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Can I ask what is it with the watermelon sorbet? Im pretty sure you had that on a previous list. Is it a family favourite?

#8 purpleblackqueen

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (kriattica @ 11/11/2012, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you ever sleep? Because there is no way you could do all that in a normal day.

Do you ever just take a day to chill out and hang with your kids ? What do they do while you do all these lists when not at school? I know my kids wouldnt cope if I was trying so hard to achieve all that and not taking the time to do kiddie things with them.

Yes I do sleep,  the kids know that right now and for the next few weeks things are going to a hectic with the renos, packing, moving etc are helping where they can, but yes I am also spending time with them- last night we chilled and watch "The Incredibles" together, yesterday we also picked out some new xmas decorations and wrapping paper and Hayley picked out something she wanted for her Birthday for her new room

QUOTE (4boyosmum @ 11/11/2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can I ask what is it with the watermelon sorbet? Im pretty sure you had that on a previous list. Is it a family favourite?

It is because I have a whole watermelon left to use from when we went away last weekend, it also does take a while to make.

#9 purpleblackqueen

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

So what is everyone upto today?

#10 Iliketoflounce

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Lounge room
Dining room
Bathroom and toilet
Main Bedroom
Spare room (my craft room)

and wait for my new washing machine

And cook

Edited by Minnieme4me, 12 November 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#11 Cranky Old Woman

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

I am off to Canberra to find something to wear to a wedding.

#12 Ianthe

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

I am going to list as I get things done today. I am very much lacking motivation.

#13 cardcarryingferal

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Only one thing on my list today.

I have an essay due at 4 that, despite not going to bed until 5am, is still only two-thirds done. This is my last assignment for my degree, and I'm struggling so much with motivation; I'm so tempted to just hand it in unfinished. I feel like I've got nothing left to give.

Good luck to everyone else with their lists!

#14 Feral Grey Mare

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

DS's birthday(14) - wants to go to Chinese for dinner (easy!!!).
DH having CT scan this morning to see what latest chemo is doing to his lung tumours -he will be like cat on hot bricks until oncologist appt on Wednesday - I should send him around to your place PBQ to keep him busy.
Try to persuade DD (17) to come out to dinner - going through the "I don't want to be seen in public with my family" stage.

#15 PurpleNess

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Getting DS's 1st Birthday invites printed
Buying a hat for DH's bushwalk this week
Rustling up something for dinner

Relaxing after a hectic weekend.

#16 WhatWouldBuffyDo

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

Procrastinate for an hour (time's up lol)
Sweep
Mop
Clean out DD2's wardrobe
Make cake and biscuits
Put away the mountain of paperwork that i have been avoiding for about 6 months.

Have a nanna nap (only got about 2 hours sleep last night thanks to DD2).

ETA: Pull out DS's birthday present to make sure it works, charge batteries and wrap.

Edited by WhatWouldBuffyDo, 12 November 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#17 qak

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm taking it easy - I'm at work!

#18 purpleblackqueen

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (Old Grey Mare @ 12/11/2012, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DS's birthday(14) - wants to go to Chinese for dinner (easy!!!).
DH having CT scan this morning to see what latest chemo is doing to his lung tumours -he will be like cat on hot bricks until oncologist appt on Wednesday - I should send him around to your place PBQ to keep him busy.
Try to persuade DD (17) to come out to dinner - going through the "I don't want to be seen in public with my family" stage.

I could definetely find him plenty to do lol

#19 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

washing 1 load
bring load in from line, fold and away
rubbish out, move bin up high where ds can't get to it
tidy couch cushions, throws
declutter massively
go through all drawers again
Get dd's to clean their rooms
do wooden floorboards
write shopping list

#20 purpleblackqueen

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

Got to love it- Just had a facial that I won from the school's fete and I was told for the Nutrimetics lady that I look like I am mid 20's, too bad I am late 30's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.