JAN DIG Canberra Catchup
anyone out there :)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ritten

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hi ladies, have noticed a few people popping up from Canberra and was wondering if anyone wants to have a catch up before Christmas and all our bubs start arriving original.gif

I know that there are 2 of us in the Gungahlin area so far - would be great if we could work out somewhere central to meet up.

Post in here if you are interested and we can work out details from there.

xoxoxo

#2 Feral Nelly

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Sounds great, I'm in!
I live in Gungahlin but am happy to meet anywhere. Well, maybe not in Tuggers, too far! Tounge1.gif

#3 Feral Nelly

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Double post...

Edited by Plappermaul, 14 November 2012 - 05:31 PM.

#4 ritten

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Awesome, hopefully we will get some others to join us - if not at least we wont have to worry about where to meet original.gif

#5 Book

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi all... Lovely idea but I am in tuggers and the next few weeks are totally insane with end of year stuff for DH and I.... Maybe we can meet again after bubs are born rolleyes.gif . But you north side gals should totally go for it biggrin.gif

#6 munchmum

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hi everyone

Sounds good I'm in belconnen.  Like book the next few weeks for me are hard, but I'm finishing up work early December, so I'll have more time then. Happy to drive wherever but would be good to meet somewhere toddler friendly if It's a day I have my daughter or if others bring kids. Maybe one of the lakes or botanical gardens?

#7 ritten

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

I finish work early Dec too, so will def be easier then.  Although its not long till Dec now!

#8 munchmum

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

No not long thank goodness but does feel like its dragging!

#9 Feral Nelly

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

I finish work on the 14th December but could catch up on a Wednesday/Thursday afternoon before then if everyone else finishes in early December original.gif

#10 ritten

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Wed or thurs afternoon works well for me - I am finished from start of dec.

#11 JillyJellyBean

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Would love a catch up after bubs is born, this month is chaos for me. Im in Tuggers too im afraid!
Keep us informed of any events though and Ill see what I can do

#12 ritten

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

cool sounds good - maybe can meet up in the city after bubs' are here - at least its central that way! original.gif

#13 ritten

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

Anyone available for a catch up next wed afternoon somewhere northside?

Hopefully you ladies can come up with somewhere to go, I haven't been here long enough to know anywhere toddler friendly for munchmum or anyone else who is bringing children.

#14 Feral Nelly

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (ritten @ 26/11/2012, 11:52 AM)
15108625[/url]']
Anyone available for a catch up next wed afternoon somewhere northside?

Hopefully you ladies can come up with somewhere to go, I haven't been here long enough to know anywhere toddler friendly for munchmum or anyone else who is bringing children.

I'm free around 4 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.