heeeeeellllo ppppeeeeeeeps

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Diddyouknow ddrunk peop;lee should neever diiiiirnlk cause  they will possssst sssstaaaaaaaaaaatis like thiss and be lammmmmmm heeeeeeeeeeeee  biggrin.gif  *hiccup* boooooobss hahahaha

#2 Angelot

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (3'sACharm @ 16/11/2012, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Diddyouknow ddrunk peop;lee should neever diiiiirnlk cause  they will possssst sssstaaaaaaaaaaatis like thiss and be lammmmmmm heeeeeeeeeeeee  biggrin.gif  *hiccup* boooooobss hahahaha

For posterity  dev (6).gif

#3 busymumof1&1/2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

And close one eye to see through, and be VERY CAREFUl wwhistle.gif

#4 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

ii know whhat       yyyou    talkkkiiiiingg     bbboouyt   but I love     yyoouuuuuuuu aallll <####<3

#5 Monroe

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

ZOMGTHEYARESOFUNNY.

Ily. Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Serrrrrrrr druunk.

#6 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

Mooonnnrrrraooo hazzz   ti puuurrrfect. But really how lame is your Friday night...honestly? This is my indication....i'm as bored as batsh*t!

#7 Monroe

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

Meh, Friday night consists of nothing. Just laughing out loud at stupid and immature FB status' that are currently circulating.

Jane & Jill checked in at club X Bendigo- Lol, carnt belive were ere how cool is dis?!?!??!??

What are you?! Where did you come from?!

Removes 'friend'

#8 FeralProudSwahili

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

I foresee morning regret.

#9 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hahaha I did that clean out a while ago...I still have a few strays but they're tame.....quiet but tame lol

Edited- to correct spelling  ddoh.gif

Edited by 3'sACharm, 16 November 2012 - 10:55 PM.

#10 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

Swahill The only regret i'll have is NOT being this drunk....or not  wink.gif

#11 Monroe

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I really need to do that clean out again.
Some of them were friends from a young mums group from 08 & would now like to relive their early 20's, seeing as they missed them. Ugh.

#12 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

Forever young syndrome hahaha

#13 Monroe

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

Something like that wink.gif
Now I'm turning in, DD2 has already had her stretch of sleep, it's all downhill from here.
Thanks for the laugh 3'sACharm.

#14 Le-a

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Huh? I write like that when I'm not drunk, should I start drinking?

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

#15 3'sACharm

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Good night Monroe

By all means Le-a hahaha

#16 Squeekums Da Feral

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Wish I was drinking lol
On the hard stuff here
Hot chocolate all they way!
I passed bored ages ago, seems my dvd burner cr*ped out and I cbf fixing it right now. Would be dealable but I have new WWE to watch. Evil burner!

#17 WYSIWYG

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Tequilla sunrises here..but I can still type. For now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ek-smiggle-driver-thumb

Smiggle is painting the town red!

We have 3 Red Smiggle prize packs to give away! Enter by posting a photo of something red to your Instagram.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.