MYOB question
Surely this is easy fixed, I just don't know how.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hi tech gurus

I'm working on MYOB accounting v17 and cannot for the life of me work out how to enlarge what I'm looking at on the screen.

I'm currently entering invoices and the page (template) only takes up the left half of the screen, every time I look down at my notes then back up to the screen I have to almost squint to see what I'm typing in.  I'm sure It used to be larger but I cannot find where to do this.  

Probably sounds silly, but I would love to fix this, my poor old eyes are suffering.

Would love some help.

TIA

#2 crayons

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Have you tried the bottom right hand corner - click and drag.

#3 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Yes, tried it, doesn't work.  It's doing my head in wacko.gif

#4 leathebeezkneez

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Top right hand corner of the invoice bit should be a maximize button.

Top right hand corner of the invoice bit should be a maximize button.

#5 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Yes, have already used the maximise button and have the left half of screen with the invoice on it and the right half all black.

#6 Cranky Old Woman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

Have you checked the default fonts?

#7 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Yes, I have tried to change the default fonts but it makes no changes to what I'm looking at on the screen, only changes when I'm printing.

#8 Cranky Old Woman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

When all else fails close down and re-open. biggrin.gif

#9 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

When all else fails close down and re-open.

This is normally my response too, but in this case it doesn't work.  I've been squinting at these pages for the last 6 months! It's the same every time I open the program  sad.gif

Maybe I should just drag the monitor closer biggrin.gif

#10 Rhylia

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Yeehaar, problem solved ddance.gif

It was the default fonts but I needed to close and re-open for changes to take effect ddoh.gif

Thank you, thank you

ETA: Now I can push the monitor back

Edited by Rhylia, 18 November 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#11 Cranky Old Woman

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Yay, success biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• winter-school-holiday-guide

School holiday guide

Here is what's on around Australia in your state. From ice skating to music theatre classes there is something to suit every child and every budget.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.