- - - - -

Win a Belinda Janes Children’s Prize Pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#26 Isis2

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

No panic as Christmas nears with Belinda Janes inspirational gifts ideas. Choosing from a range you'll adore being wrapped and delivered to your door.

#27 insanemonkey

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

so many beautiful presents for all three of my kids makes christmas shopping so easy! if only i could shop for my partner there too!!

#28 Jackson50

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

How rewarding for baby Charles he would be over the moon with the range of products I can buy for him and how convenient, I wouldnt have to leave the house, all chrissy shopping done with ease..

Thankyou Belinda Jane and a merry christmas.....xx

#29 trixh

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

I can be sure that the kids will appreciate the design as they are so colourful and educational too.

#30 ernesto

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

So many gorgeous goodies and all with my sanity staying in tact! Not   having to deal with the crowds of rude shoppers, and other peoples   children running riot, underfoot and their parents not pulling them into   line.     Ahhhh yes please, rewarding for so many reasons

#31 MuffTuft

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Plenty of presents to bring big smiles, nothing to disappoint.   Rewarding for the recipient and the one giving the gift.  

#32 EMZY09

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Shopping at www.belindajanes.com  this Christmas would be a rewarding experience as its got gorgeous items, quick and simple to order = christmas shopping complete.

#33 cathyaitken

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

What a gorgeous place to shop
I know not where to stop!
What a wonderful place to be
Deciding what's for me!  xmas_tongue.gif

#34 Ireckon

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Shopping at Belinda Jane brings out the kid in me....can I get my own set too?

#35 Blondiebear

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

Time-starved shoppers like me can pop into www.belindajanes.com and take care of Christmas shopping for the whole family, from Newborn Niece to Great Grandma.

#36 LK23

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 19/11/2012, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two stunning children’s prize packs from Melbourne retailer Belinda Janes (also online at www.belindajanes.com).

Bring the fun and excitement of the Big Top to your home this season with Maxwell & Williams Cashmere “Circus” range of children’s china featuring Circus-themed mugs, bowls and plates. Your child will delight in all the fun! Starring six circus animals, performing various “tricks”, including an elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, seal and pony, this range will add a thrill to your child’s mealtime experience and also makes the ideal gift as Belinda Janes gift wraps for free!

Also included in the pack is a Handy Shopper Trolley by Maxwell & Williams. Perfect for trips to the market and shops and available in six stunning colours, now your child can be a part of the shopping experience!

Last but not least mix it up in the kitchen with a Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set, comprising a whisk, spoon, spatula and rolling pin! Perfect to keep your little budding chefs interested and involved!

Prize: 2 prize packs each consisting of:
6 x Cashmere Circus Mugs featuring the six unique animals designs on each piece.
1 x Cashmere Circus Bowl featuring the six 6 circus animals performing tricks
1 x Cashmere Circus 19cm Plate
1 x Maxwell & Williams Handy Shopper Trolley (in blue)
1 x Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set
Total prize pack valued at $125.00 each!

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
“why shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas would be a rewarding experience?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 19 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#37 LK23

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

post caesarian, I can't get out much, & I don't want to leave the christmas shopping to my partner - the website is a great solution!

#38 barbiedoll99

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

How great this prize would be for my Twin Great Granddaughters, nothing is too good for them.

#39 rheems

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif this is awesome my little man loves cooking and we spend hours in the kitchen bonding

#40 cornflake head

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

My little one loves to help me cook, she could have her own chef's tool kit and would be so proud! wub.gif

#41 ~LTM~

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

My reward for shopping at Belindajanes.com would be time saved to spend with my family, and big smiles from the giftees on Christmas day.

#42 romvar

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

It has something for everyone so I can spread the Belinda Janes cheer around....

#43 kelliethomas21

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

I love the Christmas gift ideas tab. I love that the items that come up are actually relevant!

#44 Bellaa75

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Have you seen how many items they sell?! Shopping online away from crowds knowing I can finish my xmas shopping in one place…..now that’s rewarding!

Edited by Bellaa75, 28 November 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#45 cas1e

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

No carpark mayhem or busy crowds, with just a few clicks my Christmas shopping list would be complete.

#46 Chris20

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

With so many choices
The answer is clear
Shop at Belinda Jane
And help spread the cheer

#47 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

They sell quality and cute products I love.

#48 kiwimum2b

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Rewarding by ease of shopping and beautiful quality of stuff!! Love the circus theme!

#49 Belly Jeans

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

Its exciting looking at the classic toys (Paddington Bear, anyone?), I'd love to share those memories with my son.

#50 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

As they have so many different and amazing items, that  I love to try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.