to shop at Belinda Janes would be sweet
My son I would buy for
the items he would adore

#52 mmuc83

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

easy, great quality and reliable!

#53 MBarber

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

My bub has a bunnies by the bay binkie that she loves. Shopping on the Belinda Janes website would be rewarding because the products are gorgeous.

#54 stressless

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Not only is there a fantastic variety of stock to chose from, how could you possibly go wrong with free gift wrapping, not to mention the fact that it is delivered to your door!

#55 tinzel

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

My daughter would be the envy of all her cousins at Christmas dinner hopefully there is enough to go around. biggrin.gif

#56 Babyhood12

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

I love the maxwell williams pieces. So much for kids to look at, observe, learn while eating and drinking. Best ive seen in years!

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 19/11/2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two stunning children’s prize packs from Melbourne retailer Belinda Janes (also online at www.belindajanes.com).

Bring the fun and excitement of the Big Top to your home this season with Maxwell & Williams Cashmere “Circus” range of children’s china featuring Circus-themed mugs, bowls and plates. Your child will delight in all the fun! Starring six circus animals, performing various “tricks”, including an elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, seal and pony, this range will add a thrill to your child’s mealtime experience and also makes the ideal gift as Belinda Janes gift wraps for free!

Also included in the pack is a Handy Shopper Trolley by Maxwell & Williams. Perfect for trips to the market and shops and available in six stunning colours, now your child can be a part of the shopping experience!

Last but not least mix it up in the kitchen with a Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set, comprising a whisk, spoon, spatula and rolling pin! Perfect to keep your little budding chefs interested and involved!

Prize: 2 prize packs each consisting of:
6  x Cashmere Circus Mugs featuring the six unique animals designs on each  piece.
1 x Cashmere Circus Bowl featuring the six 6 circus animals performing tricks
1 x Cashmere Circus 19cm Plate
1 x Maxwell & Williams Handy Shopper Trolley (in blue)
1 x Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set
Total prize pack valued at $125.00 each!

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:  
“why shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas would be a rewarding experience?”  

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 19 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#57 kirsty129

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

It is lovely to be able to buy uniqe, well designed and quality items for the kids.

#58 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

They sell the cutest stuff.

#59 julieregan

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Coz so many lovely products for little ones to enjoy and free shipping makes it even better

#60 sarajayne89

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

It would be a rewarding experience as all these beautiful items are stunning! I would not be able to stop myself. Gorgeous gifts for the whole family.

#61 sarahkhan

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 19/11/2012, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two stunning children’s prize packs from Melbourne retailer Belinda Janes (also online at www.belindajanes.com).

Bring the fun and excitement of the Big Top to your home this season with Maxwell & Williams Cashmere “Circus” range of children’s china featuring Circus-themed mugs, bowls and plates. Your child will delight in all the fun! Starring six circus animals, performing various “tricks”, including an elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, seal and pony, this range will add a thrill to your child’s mealtime experience and also makes the ideal gift as Belinda Janes gift wraps for free!

Also included in the pack is a Handy Shopper Trolley by Maxwell & Williams. Perfect for trips to the market and shops and available in six stunning colours, now your child can be a part of the shopping experience!

Last but not least mix it up in the kitchen with a Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set, comprising a whisk, spoon, spatula and rolling pin! Perfect to keep your little budding chefs interested and involved!

6  x Cashmere Circus Mugs featuring the six unique animals designs on each  piece.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:  
“why shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas would be a rewarding experience?”  

#62 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

What beautiful and excitement their would be on Christmas Day receiving, Belinda Janes

Presents, it truly would put a smile on everyones face, having so much Joy, in our home!

#63 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Their would be so Much Joy, and excitement, when opening Xmas presents from Belinda JJane, that in itself would be so exciting

#64 nesral

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

its quick easy and great prices and I can do it all from the comfort of home

#65 Neat22

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Belinda James knows kids. We love our kids, so somebody who pleased them with fabulous wares goes straight to the heart.

#66 JazHay

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas
would be a rewarding experience, by gifting my family with
gorgeous quality products
in return for…

utterly stoked, memorable smiles
!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Edited by JazHay, 12 December 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#67 sharonmarkwell

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Belinda Janes has the most incredible baby products imaginable, so it sure would be a thrill to go bezerk at Xmas.

#68 insanemonkey

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

so many beautiful items, i want them all! easy and hassle free shopping, who wouldnt want to shop at Belinda Janes!

#69 Azzabonj

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

How rewarding to be able to get gifts for everyone from just one store! And of course many things for myself! biggrin.gif

#70 jrw12345678

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

A zoo on the table and lots of fun ideas - who won't want some of this for Christmas!

#71 lisakaye

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Giggle and play
Animals to name
eating is the game
Belinda Janes super style
Gives us all a smile

#72 suganya kumararaja

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 19/11/2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How to enter:

huge range of competitively priced brands, products and styles on offer without queuing is online Belinda Janes. Convenient place with fine choice homewares in Australia

#73 bertcolombi

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

So much choice
for my little voice
I just 'Enter, Save, Return'
For Belinda janes I yearn!

#74 coryness

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Not only buying some gorgeous presents without the usual xmas stress but knowing I was supporting a local business is rewarding in itself.

#75 tor2003

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

Belinda Jane is quality, colour and fun.
My granddaughters would enjoy their mealtimes with this vibrant range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.