- - - - -

Win a Belinda Janes Children’s Prize Pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two stunning children’s prize packs from Melbourne retailer Belinda Janes (also online at www.belindajanes.com).

Bring the fun and excitement of the Big Top to your home this season with Maxwell & Williams Cashmere “Circus” range of children’s china featuring Circus-themed mugs, bowls and plates. Your child will delight in all the fun! Starring six circus animals, performing various “tricks”, including an elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, seal and pony, this range will add a thrill to your child’s mealtime experience and also makes the ideal gift as Belinda Janes gift wraps for free!

Also included in the pack is a Handy Shopper Trolley by Maxwell & Williams. Perfect for trips to the market and shops and available in six stunning colours, now your child can be a part of the shopping experience!

Last but not least mix it up in the kitchen with a Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set, comprising a whisk, spoon, spatula and rolling pin! Perfect to keep your little budding chefs interested and involved!

Prize: 2 prize packs each consisting of:
6  x Cashmere Circus Mugs featuring the six unique animals designs on each  piece.
1 x Cashmere Circus Bowl featuring the six 6 circus animals performing tricks
1 x Cashmere Circus 19cm Plate
1 x Maxwell & Williams Handy Shopper Trolley (in blue)
1 x Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set
Total prize pack valued at $125.00 each!

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:  
“why shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas would be a rewarding experience?”  

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 19 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#2 giggleandhoot

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

So many fantastic things..i'd not know where to start,
I've fallen in love and would want everything in my 'cart'.

#3 -river-

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

It would be a rewarding experience because the they have great quality items and a big range to choose from. I love the bunnies by the bay!

#4 Stace1979

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

With Hubby's eyes banned!
I'd have Christmas planned
With my coffee in hand
No line up to stand
Ooh my cart would be grand!

#5 chocfreckle28

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Kids would go berserkus
for anything with animal Circus.
Belinda Jane would make dinnertime fun
Mummy would be Number one!

#6 lafonda

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

it would be rewarding because of the gorgeous products she has.

#7 shaggyone

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

ohmy.gif So many products to choose, I cannot decide, If I had my way I would Buy one of each product to put aside original.gif

#8 nicwhitt

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Christmas shopping's sometimes a circus
with me doing the lion's share...
with Belinda Jane's my juggling act,
will keep all the balls in the air!  biggrin.gif

#9 daisyt

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Rewarding and stress free because of the free shipping and expansive range of products.

#10 PetaButler

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

With an abundance
of nieces, nephews this year
My Christmas list will be sorted
So bring on the Christmas cheer!

#11 soninicole

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Because it's the one place to shop for everything you need!

#12 Millien

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

the shopping experience is painless, open 24 hours and something for everyone. Easy to get around the site. Love the Sohum range!

#13 packysmum

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Because their products are scrumptious and I know quite a few little kiddies who would love some of this stuff!

#14 LaurenAshJack

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

i'd be Lion if I said I didn't love Belinda Jane! Perfect for my little Monkey because mealtime can be a bit of a jungle!

#15 alford3097

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Just to browse through the items .... things that can't be found in the normal retail stores!

#16 noysee

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

because there's something for everyone!  In fact, I'm starting my shopping at Belinda Janes right now!

#17 ~ky~

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

With a baby that climbs,
And two big kids who skate,
I would love to confirm we're a circus act,
With mugs and a plate!

#18 Dr Dolly

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

In store or online, Belinda jane's has an amazing range  for all everyone and bub - a one stop shop for chrismas and fantastic customer service.

#19 jmaz86

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

After having a stress free & relaxing christmas last year by shopping at Belinda Janes....I am hoping that this year will be the same.

#20 ramenftw

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

BelindaJanes has plenty of goodies that appeal to mothers and babies. I like how their kids range is huge; it gives me lots of options.

#21 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Because I could add a few gorgous things to the kids christmas gifts without ever having to leave my home or drag the kids around with me.

Edited by Mummyone1, 21 November 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#22 shelbyward

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

There is a lot of old world charm about this site which I love and where else can I buy great presents starting at $1?!!

#23 hiddensecrets

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Maybe shopping on here could entice my special needs girls to eat more than a nibble each day...the meal stuff is gorgeous

#24 SuperD

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 19/11/2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of two stunning children’s prize packs from Melbourne retailer Belinda Janes (also online at www.belindajanes.com).

Bring the fun and excitement of the Big Top to your home this season with Maxwell & Williams Cashmere “Circus” range of children’s china featuring Circus-themed mugs, bowls and plates. Your child will delight in all the fun! Starring six circus animals, performing various “tricks”, including an elephant, giraffe, lion, monkey, seal and pony, this range will add a thrill to your child’s mealtime experience and also makes the ideal gift as Belinda Janes gift wraps for free!

Also included in the pack is a Handy Shopper Trolley by Maxwell & Williams. Perfect for trips to the market and shops and available in six stunning colours, now your child can be a part of the shopping experience!

Last but not least mix it up in the kitchen with a Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set, comprising a whisk, spoon, spatula and rolling pin! Perfect to keep your little budding chefs interested and involved!

Prize: 2 prize packs each consisting of:
6  x Cashmere Circus Mugs featuring the six unique animals designs on each  piece.
1 x Cashmere Circus Bowl featuring the six 6 circus animals performing tricks
1 x Cashmere Circus 19cm Plate
1 x Maxwell & Williams Handy Shopper Trolley (in blue)
1 x Miniamo Bright Chefs Tool Set
Total prize pack valued at $125.00 each!

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:  
“why shopping at www.belindajanes.com this Christmas would be a rewarding experience?”  

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 19 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#25 SuperD

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

All the items is so catchy and it is shopping in a click

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.