- - - - -

Win 1 of 3 Neon Minis by Il Tutto for Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#26 sammi078

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

mums friend brought REAL cabbage patch with signature on butt, I had one that wasn't real which I loved but got teased for it

#27 cornflake head

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

My most memorabel present was my very own Milkshake Maker from my grandad!  Very grown up!

#28 TrickiiC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/11/2012, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:
• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone
• Front zip slip pocket
• Long adjustable strap
• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.
• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:
3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.
Total prize valued at $237

How to enter
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

My most memorable christmas was was when my whole family was finally together and i finally got Barbie Team Gymnastics for my PC!

#29 Currywurst

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Gripball! I am showing my age but I was terribly sneaky and peaked at the presents on Christmas eve. I will always remember that one.

#30 SophieBear

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

A helmet! At the time I thought it was for me to run under things without hitting my head, but it was a bike.

#31 ~LTM~

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

Beverly Hills 90210 T-Shirt and matching bike shorts in fluoro orange and pink.  I thought I was the coolest wearing it!

#32 romvar

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

A beautiful doll I had fallen in love with.  My parents couldn't afford it so my Aunt bought it for me .  I was so happy!

#33 magdagucwa

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

my most memorable present was a doll with red hair and blue dress that my dad bought for me on the way home from serving in an army - i think him coming back was the greatest gift of all though - i was about 3

#34 kelliethomas21

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

My Grandfather made me a doll house. What ever little girl wants!

#35 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

Baby Alive, Mum found on clearance rack in "Venture"  cheap because she had a split in the side of her mouth, loved that doll.

#36 mmuc83

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

A real Christmas tree. I still remember the smell of it and looking after it.  It was wonderful!

#37 trixh

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

[
A tea cup set as I loved playing tea-cup party.

#38 Delirium

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

My most memorable present was a book of fairytales that my mother had as a little girl...  I have passed it on to my daughter.  original.gif

#39 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Getting my first bike was awesome.

#40 janette76

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

My shiny red bike when I was six which I learnt to ride on. Dad restored the neighbours bike underneath their house... he was gone all these times and I never even noticed. That's probably my most distinct childhood memory. Well done Dad!

#41 LipStick

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

A walkman! To be able to have music wherever I went was amazing!

#42 cas1e

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

A pink My Little Pony with glittery hair from my Nanna. It was so beautiful and just what I wanted.

#43 Mille-Mille

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

3 cassette tapes:

The Bangles
Bananarama
New Kids on The Block

Best Christmas EVER!!!

Step by Step... Ooo baby!

#44 madmax1

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Grip ball! a paddle each , wrapped separately  for me and my twin sister. The ball was a 'share' gift. Money was tight growing up but have wonderful memories.

#45 shelbyward

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Poor Mum - she bought me a beautiful bike but I wanted a barbie. So I said, 'Is that your bike Mum?'

#46 rachkap

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

A handmade card from my Grandmother. At the time I hated it - it was made from a piece of A4 paper folded in four, then some dried flowers stuck to the front and cover in Contact plastic adhesive covering. It must have been the first time she had used it because it was creased and poorly done. Now this is a special gift I still have in my possession and the is most treasured memory I own from my Grandmother.

#47 Jeyamoo

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

My sister born Christmas Eve, 30 years on and I still feel that having a sister is the greatest gift my parents ever gave me!

#48 Marybelle

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

I was 15 and asked for a bikini. I felt very daring, not even so much in the wearing, but the asking. My Mother did veto some I tried on, but it was just so amazing that she actually said yes.

'The times they were a changin'.

#49 Belly Jeans

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

A stuffed tiger. I got him at about 6 years old and took him with me everywhere for years. I still have him now original.gif

Edited by Belly Jeans, 30 November 2012 - 06:30 AM.

#50 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

My dad gave me a Blue Teddy Bear, he died, shortly after, I carried the Teddy everywhere it was in every photo that was taken of me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.