- - - - -

Win 1 of 3 Neon Minis by Il Tutto for Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#51 emlis22

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

My sister and I got matching horses that you stepped into. I turned around and accidentally knocked her into the pool with my horse butt!

#52 Bellaa75

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

When I was 11 my parents got me an Kodak EK2 instant camera and it meant the world to me.  It inspired my love of photography....I'm now a photographer and I still have it!

Edited by Bellaa75, 01 December 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#53 nanceeb22

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/11/2012, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:
• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone
• Front zip slip pocket
• Long adjustable strap
• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.
• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:
3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.
Total prize valued at $237

How to enter
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#54 nanceeb22

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Definitely my "Fuzzy Pumper Barber's shop" - a play dough hairdressing salon - awesome!

#55 alford3097

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

My Strawberry Shortcake doll! Thirty years later I still have her and she still blows strawberry kisses!

#56 Treasure Island

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

I still have my Blueberry Muffin too! And she still smells like blueberries <3

#57 ernesto

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Dad coming home from the army, he'd been away for a good month & to this little girl it felt like forever.   His presence heightened by the gorgeous chinchilla kitten snuggled in his arms, that was all for me!!   How I loved that cat, as much as I love my dear old Dad too original.gif

Edited by ernesto, 02 December 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#58 MuffTuft

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

A toy dog that walked on his lead. Little Trixie was amazing, the technology back then thrilling me to pieces, as it did Nan & Pa who bought it for me.   Funny now in hindsight, when compared to today's technology and the brilliant fluffy toys that make sounds, talk, jump and circle back to you.

#59 MBarber

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

A billy cart my dad made me.

#60 cward

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

My most memorable present was a Chrissy doll.  She had hair that could be made short or long wither by pushing a button on her tummy or turning a little wheel on her back.  She was dressed in a very 70's orange mini.  I still have her and my girls love playing with her now.

#61 stressless

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

The xmas present that I remember best was many years ago, it was a table top 10 pin bowling game. It was quite large and very realistic...so realistic in fact I rarely got to use is as my parents were always playing!

#62 gemini_gal_5

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

my vietnamese mother cooked a roast turkey for our family to eat a western christmas because we dont get presents

#63 Lisags

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

In 2002, we received our first computer from our parents.  A computer then was not expensive and my parents had worked hard to afford one.

#64 HarryandLloyd

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

A set of tennis balls from my dad, I still give him heaps for it! We did use them that day though throwing them around at the beach, I remember my dad went to catch it and it went straight through his hands and hit him on his forehead, we all laughed hysterically. I guess he just didn't know what to get a 16 year old girl...?

#65 kirsty129

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

My 'Wendy House" or as you say out here, 'cubby house'...

#66 Mummy fab

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

..... was the year we spent at nanna's house, she was well and i got roller skates AND roller blades I was all kinds of cool that year.

#67 NicolaP

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

cry1.gif A Chrissie doll with hair that "really" grew - which my younger brother then broke the neck of by whacking it against our sandpit xmas_cool.gif Happy Christmas!

#68 coppin85

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/11/2012, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:
• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone
• Front zip slip pocket
• Long adjustable strap
• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.
• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:
3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.
Total prize valued at $237

How to enter
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#69 coppin85

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

my most memorable christmas was my mum waking me after midnight and going to my cousins house to unwrap presents, that was a gift in itself original.gif

#70 heatherbell89

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Mine would be the Mr Potato head my sister gave to me seven years ago i had wanted one my entire life- I cried!!!

#71 Sammplus4

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

a pair of swimming goggles, haha it was the first presant i opened. I also remember being disappointed because i didnt get my Baby Alive doll that i asked for.

#72 Hooray Henry

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Flares, bobbles in pigtails and a MUCH longed for Baby Alive Doll.

Best Christmas Ever.

#73 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Opening A blue Teddy Bear , that my Dad had bought for me , before he past away, and Mum giving it to me, I cherished it for Years!

#74 nesral

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

a swimming pool cause I had so much fun over the years with my friends

#75 sharonmarkwell

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

I finally got a Barbie doll, even if it was the cheap imitation version, and I was happy  as a pig in mud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.