- - - - -

Win 1 of 3 Neon Minis by Il Tutto for Christmas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#76 Sparkling

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Would have to be the Wham cassette, that I found (and played) before Christmas.  Back in the days when I loved George Michael and wanted to marry him. Oh how my dreams were dashed years later  sad.gif

#77 jrw12345678

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

The hand knitted socks from my grandmother.  Very functional but perhaps brown wasn't the most fashionable colour.

#78 daisyt

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

My little sister. original.gif  Mum bought her home from hospital on christmas day
and i thought that she was my very own live doll!

#79 Bananas76

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

I received the 'Neighbours' game one year and a pair of socks. The game turned out to be so dull, the socks were more exciting!

#80 Toothfairy01

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

Kylie Minogue's I Should Be So Lucky on vinyl, I think I was 7, my uncle wrote out the lyrics so I could sing along

#81 MomClara

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

When I was 5, our parents gave me a trike with sidecar. I would go around the backyard with my toys as my passengers.   biggrin.gif

#82 Beetleboots

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

A teddy I called Giggles. He had the funniest giggle. Made me laugh every time I pressed it. He was this round fuzzy looking thing.

#83 nanceeb22

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

A furby - he was so fun to train and a reasonable alternative for a kid with allergies. .
QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/11/2012, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:
• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone
• Front zip slip pocket
• Long adjustable strap
• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.
• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:
3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.
Total prize valued at $237

How to enter
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

#84 *JJ*

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

The year we got tickets for Wonderland, given to us after unwrapping lots of other great gifts!!
It was awesome....

#85 suganya kumararaja

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/11/2012, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 gorgeous Neon Minis by Il Tutto.

The perfect go anywhere mini bag that is worn from the shoulder by the hip or slung across the body, the Neon by il tutto will keep you organised when running errands, attending functions or on a quick trip to the park.

It features:
• Large front pocket - perfect for storing your keys and phone
• Front zip slip pocket
• Long adjustable strap
• Back wallet that holds 8 credit cards, notes and a central zip compartment for coins.
• Available in 3 amazing colours; silver, orange and turquoise

All Il Tutto bags can be purchased online at www.iltutto.com, David Jones and a range of boutiques throughout Australia.

Prize:
3 x Neon Mini bags in total, each of the 3 winners receive a Neon Mini valued at $79 each.
Total prize valued at $237

How to enter
To enter, simply fill in the details below and tell us in 25 words or less ‘What was your most memorable Christmas present as a child’?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 26 November 2012 until Monday 17 December 2012.

Yamaha Keyboard.....I almost cried. I enjoyed playing every day & learning made fun. So smooth music to hear. I can’t get ride of my memory.

#86 Lardestar

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

cool.gif A blondie tape for my brother.  That has been our christmas carols for Years!

#87 insanemonkey

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

lego!! i use to, and still do, love lego and anytime i was given the big sets, i was absolutely in heaven!

#88 madmax1

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

A camera. I always wanted one. Got so many wonderful memories from it and amazing holiday photos.

#89 slm_80

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Two cheeky burmese kittens when I was ten. They were the most special Christmas surprise that just kept on giving. Was love at first sight!

#90 leoniequinn

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Dad asks me (about 13yo) to hand out the chrissy presents, and it seems everyone has their 'big-santa-presents' besides me cry1.gif i sadly go up to my room with my small toys/puzzles/cd's only to find a MASSIVE stereo on my desk!  ddance.gif eexcite.gif  so happy but so mean lol

#91 hiddensecrets

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

When my parents gave me my dog Tara-only had her for 4 years before a bee killed her but no one else compared dog wise! The entire family still misses her.

#92 Leghorn

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

A hair crimper! What a fashion statement... original.gif

#93 bluberry

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

A farmhouse with animals, tracktor and fences, id spend hours playing with this and i cant wait till my babys old enough to get him one!

#94 rglavan

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

A Gondolla and Ballerina music box from my parents, the music always makes me think of the people that are special to me.

#95 hyphen

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

Derwent watercolour pencils when I was 10.  The coolest coloured pencils you could get, and I had 72 of them! Still have them too.

#96 ~~turtle~~

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

A baby sister. Although I didn't think it was so great at the time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.