Lego friends disaster...
Where to get??? - Found it (thanks to EB legends)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 babyadvocate

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hi Everyone,

Today I was talking to 7 year old DD about what she is going to ask Santa for as we will be sitting down to write the all important letter... and what I have on layby (a Nintendo 3DS XL) didn't even get a mention.

After an extensive conversation and even showing it to her in EB games with gentle coaxing, she still doesn't want it.  sad.gif She says the one that she has is fine (5 years old and tiny screen but still works). Now normally I would be pretty happy about this because she is awesome and not greedy... Her family has been recruited for the other items on her list (only three things she is asking for - what a gem) so Santa is running out of ideas.

The only other thing she has her heart on is a Lego friends set, and of course the Olivia's House is the apple of her eye. I've made a few calls and done some searching and having a lot of trouble finding it for less than $150. I really need some help at this stage. I'm so frustrated!!!

I looked at the Toys R Us US site also, but they must have sold out, and it was an awesome price too.
HELP!!!!

Christine

Edited by babyadvocate, 30 November 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#2 trina-p

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

If it's not sold out it is in Big W, ELC and MR Toys for $120

#3 JediMindTrick

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

Big W website has it listed for $98 - not in stock online though, so just put in your postcode to find a store that has it in stock closest to you.

Edited by JediMindTrick, 30 November 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#4 niksia

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

Have u tried amazon? They are my failsafe at the mo.

#5 SeaPrincess

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

It's showing in 9/10 of the stores in my area Big W stores at $98, but not available online. Click on the Find in Store button and put in your postcode.

#6 babyadvocate

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

You guys are freaking awesome!!! A few phone calls, cut offs and staff forgetting what I wanted...

I FOUND IT!!!

Thanks so much everyone. You have made my day and my daughters Christmas!!! And I didn't know you could do that with the Big W thingy at all, so have to have a play of that when the kids are in bed so I can do it next time...

Crisis averted original.gif Now if my heart can stop pounding...

Christine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.