You know your bunny loves you when...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 JJ

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

... you fill up her food bowl for breakfast and she is waiting excitedly (think standing on her hind legs, as well as doing an excited bunny dance), and when you put the bowl in the cage she rushes over to it, but then actually stops herself to give you a loving thank-you lick before starting to eat. wub.gif

She just makes me melt into a puddle of goo sometimes. Such a loving, sweet, loyal little creature... not to mention polite. biggrin.gif

Just wanted to share my moment of mega bunny love. wub.gif

Edited by JJ, 02 December 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#2 Redonk

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Aww, so cute! Do you have a photo?

#3 Chelli

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Aww that's so lovely! DD desperately wants a rabbit and I've never owned one before so madly doing some research and this is great to know that they can be so loving original.gif

#4 Nanaimo Girl

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

That sounds gorgeous!

#5 Faradaye

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

That sounds so cute.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see it.

#6 WhimsicalDragonfly

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

That's mega cute!!

#7 JJ

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Glad she made some others smile too. original.gif

Photos... well, we've only had her for 3 months and I haven't managed to take a photo that really captures her personality, IYKWIM, but I'll share a couple -

Here she is doing her puppy-dog-eyed look that she puts on sometimes:

And here she was having a grumpy day and was spreading around some disapproval:

original.gif

#8 Libster

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

So darn cute! My bunny used to run circles around me when she was pleased to see me original.gif

#9 RogerRabbit

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

So cute! We just got our bunny last week, and her personatlity is beautiful. I have turn into the biggest bunny lover  wub.gif

#10 CallMeProtart

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

wub.gif

#11 Guest_Sunnycat_*

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

So lovely. We had pet rabbits as kids. They were such hilarious and interesting characters.

Love her eyes, so expressive and soulful.

#12 Niamh23

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

Naaaw, so cute! I've never had a rabbit, but would certainly consider it, they are just too adorable. original.gif

#13 ~She~

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

Oh so cute! wub.gif I love bunnies!

#14 Rubixx

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Ohh, too cute. I love bunnies.

I miss my lop rabbit...

#15 Therese

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

She is very cute original.gif

#16 Natahs_mum

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

ohh so cute...

i always wanted a bunny when l was a kid and got our first one this year. Thumper (original l know) but he is so full of character and so affctionate... he will hop up to you and then flop as if to say love me and give me a pat, and then will lick you.. he also love to follow you around hte house to see what you are up to...

Scared the life out of me this afternoon tho, walked past his cage and he is lying with head back, and usually he jumps when he hears us there.. and he didn't.. l though oh-noes he dead... but tapped the cage and he jumped up... phew...

#17 boatiebabe

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Now I feel absolutely awful for letting my dog chase wild bunnies this morning!

I almost never let him do it anymore, but it was such a damp depressing walk this morning I thought I'd give him a bit of a thrill. He's not really fast enough to catch them but unfortunately one bunny was not fast enough to make it back to the safety of someone's abandoned and overgrown backyard.

Luckily Maverick did not see him (the poor little bunny had flattened himself down in the grass) and I called him over quick to leash him.

Lucky bunny.

We had bunnies when I was a kid but they were mean....

#18 RebelWithoutAClaws

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

Next doors bunnies are "free range" and they love eating the grass in our front yard. We quite often will watch them out the window they are so cute to watch original.gif

#19 MeHeNDa3

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

Aww how cute!! The only thing our bunny does to my hand when I feed him is try and head barge it out of the way of his food lol happy.gif

#20 Tessied

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

That's a sweet bunny, mine have all been too food oriented to give a crap about who was giving it to them!  The most I got were some excitable circling when they'd finished, hehe.

#21 sarahs_three

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Slightly off topic but does anyone live in Victoria and want another rabbit? I caught one that had got out and now it's inside in my Indoor spa. I've never had a rabbit and have been trying to find his human mum and dad but havnt had luck. It's got some veg, water and towels but its not appropriate to keep him. He would have spent tonight in the bath as it is. I have no idea what to do with him, if anyone wants a forever bunny please let me know ASAP.
I think it's a boy, has something between its legs and is small ish. I have no idea! He loves to snuggle on the bed if this helps!

#22 Tessied

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Try BOING online, they should be able to find a home for him or point you to a rescue a bit closer to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.