OMG, I have discovered .......
Add your new discoveries, totally fluff!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 scarfie

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

Full briefs!  And they are sooooooo comfy!  I have been wearing bikini briefs for years and bought the wrong ones the other day and was forced to wear them yesterday, I am in love with full briefs  wub.gif wub.gif  all my old undies are going in the bin and I'm restocking!

Add your fluffie new discoveries.

#2 Feral Alpacas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

Hmm you're making me curious, I might grab some full briefs to try out today original.gif

I'm in love with my new fridge, and will be even more in love with it when the water is connected.

#3 Jekaho

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

Ha! I did that accidentally as well OP. I wear boy legs normally, and bought some of the organic ones from target, but didn't realise they were full briefs (same fabric design) - they are SO comfy. My hubby thinks it hilarious. I still like boy legs as well though.

I have discovered Paypal... best thing is it's linked to hubby's account so it's like I'm not really spending money wink.gif

#4 CountryFeral

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

Aaaaah..... scarfie

That, my love, is a sign of getting old.

A comfortable sign of a maturing bottom.

Congratulations.

#5 Lainskii

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

I agree that thy are comfy, I'd never worn them before but had a Caesar recently. I would like to continue to wear them, but they look so unattractive on me I can't bring myself to wear them permanently.

#6 raven74

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Full briefs are the Crocs of the underwear world- ugly and to be scoffed at... but oh so comfortable.

#7 Squeekums Da Feral

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

I cant wear fill briefs, they fell odd. Boy leg all they way!
Pre paid visa card.
I can shop online but not send myself dead broke as it has not link to my bank account.
What a funky pet a blue yabbie is. Watching them devour a chunk oif meat if weird but cool.

#8 vanessa71

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

I have worn full briefs for as long as I can remember, I hate anything that sits below my belly button. And they don't have to be ugly, I always buy the Jockey 'No Ride Up' microfibre ones, they're expensive, but the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. I really don't think they are ugly.  wink.gif

#9 pinkcupcakes

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (squeekums @ 03/12/2012, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant wear fill briefs, they fell odd. Boy leg all they way!
Pre paid visa card.
I can shop online but not send myself dead broke as it has not link to my bank account.
What a funky pet a blue yabbie is. Watching them devour a chunk oif meat if weird but cool.

laughing2.gif
squeek, are you talking with your mouth full? tongue.gif
i have recently discovered that samsung does washing machines, and it  is awesome! it even plays a little song when its finished a load! wub.gif

#10 winkywonkeydonkey

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (pinkcupcakes @ 03/12/2012, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laughing2.gif
squeek, are you talking with your mouth full? tongue.gif
i have recently discovered that samsung does washing machines, and it  is awesome! it even plays a little song when its finished a load! wub.gif

yes my hubby bought the samsung washing machine last week. The little song is very cute  biggrin.gif

#11 Squeekums Da Feral

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

I was sipping on a coffee and typing one handed on my phone. Makes for great spelling and extra letters
My fuzzy logic machine plays a tune when its done and when its of balance

#12 boatiebabe

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

As comfy as they might be I just can't bring myself to wear them.

It would be admitting that I'm old.

What's next FFS? Buying Homy Peds at the Chemist???

It's like one step away from a blue rinse at the hairdresser.

Just. Can't. Do. It.

#13 aprilrain

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:18 AM

I love Ebay....and Gumtree....and Paypal! Discovering EB has been an education I didn't know I needed blink.gif . Especially the Cstring! Aldi was a good discovery and coincidentally the 3pks of full brief undies I found there a few weeks ago.

Always hated the look of the 'cottontails' my mum has worn ever since I've known her, but these are a bit higher cut. DH rolled his eyes tho rolleyes.gif (apparently this is the 'eye-roll' emoticon tho I've always thought it was a 'smile'!)

#14 feralangel

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

I've been wearing them for years.  My husband calls them my apple-catchers.  Comfort for me over fashion every time. And who cares if they don't look sexually alluring - it's feeling sexy on the inside which counts!

Edited by natangel, 03 December 2012 - 10:31 AM.

#15 jovana

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:30 AM

I LOVE full briefs. I only ever buy All sorts from Big W and I don't feel old in them just very comfortable. wink.gif
I recently discovered how easy it is to make soap at home. We just started using my first batch of olive oil bars and I'm very proud of myself. I'm making more later this week. Waiting for some fragrance oils to arrive in the post. biggrin.gif
I have Samsung and I hate that silly tune at the end. Tounge1.gif

#16 rainycat

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Hmmmm, i was just commenting yesterday that it might be time to hop into a full brief.

I have an unsightly twinskin that is causing my normal sized undies to roll down a bit sick.gif . I am forever hoisting them up which is a terrible look.

After reading this thread I am definately giving them a go!

#17 mal'occhio

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

I've been a convert to full briefs ever since my caesar - love them!! My most recent discovery is a bit controversial - Kraft whipped peanut butter - sooooooo good!!

#18 heffalumpsnwoozles

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:44 AM

Oh good, someone who can explain the allure of whipped peanut butter. I don't get it. Although must admit I haven't tried it. It's more expensive than the normal stuff so I can't bring myself to buy it.

I'm going against the grain and saying I love my new Collette Dinnigan g-strings. So, so so so so so comfy, and sexy to boot. original.gif I don't think I have a single pair of pants that would actually cover the top of full briefs. ohmy.gif

#19 Guest_AllegraM_*

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

Full briefs never work for me and believe me, I am an all-comfort person, not all-style. Hipster briefs work for me best, both when pregnant and not pregnant.

#20 la di dah

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Am I put together all wrong? I can't wear full briefs and pulled up to my navel would be up to my ribs on the side (the lowest floating ribs) and even if I only ever wore dresses and never pants that would not be comfortable.

#21 aprilrain

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (la di dah @ 03/12/2012, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I put together all wrong? I can't wear full briefs and pulled up to my navel would be up to my ribs on the side (the lowest floating ribs) and even if I only ever wore dresses and never pants that would not be comfortable.

Are you one of those short bodied people with endless legs? Grrrr!! biggrin.gif

#22 pinkcupcakes

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (squeekums @ 03/12/2012, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was sipping on a coffee and typing one handed on my phone. Makes for great spelling and extra letters

lol well thats ok then.not bad for multitasking! happy.gif

#23 akkiandmalli

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (winkywonkeydonkey @ 03/12/2012, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes my hubby bought the samsung washing machine last week. The little song is very cute  biggrin.gif

my samsung is my best friend tied in for second are my jamie oliver saucepans and my massive fridge/freezer..
dont take much to make this girl happy original.gif

#24 NATPR

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

I love my new sink!!

I got one which has 2 big square bowels and I can fit any platter or cutting board in it to wash, its amazing!!

#25 Beanbag Warrior

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

LDD, I would never buy full briefs for the same reason.  I run out of waist long before I run out of underwear to pull up.  Same reason I only ever buy hipster pants!!

I discovered we have a licenced brothel in town last week, but I'm not sure that's what this thread was after Tounge1.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-Kids_Snow-Queen-Promotion-tile

Win a Fairytale experience

To celebrate the DVD release of The Snow Queen, we are offering one lucky child and their guardian the chance to experience what it would be like to live in an enchanted fairytale.

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.