DS Wants A Pony For Christmas..
A Santa Wont Be Bringing Thread

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Regular Show

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

A girl one - (just so he knows that they are really real and all.)

He also wants - and his Christmas list reads as follows:

- a kitten - (a girl one)

- Another baby from my tummy - (a girl one)

- Our cat to have baby kittens.

- His dead cat to come back down from heaven

- God to speak to him (he even wrote him  christmas card and put a chocolate in there for him and left it in his room to collect)

*sigh*

So share away EB - what wont santa be bringing in your house?

Edited by Cadie, 03 December 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#2 flowermama

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

That list is adorable wub.gif DD1 has asked for an ice cream shop so she can have ice creams whenever she wants! Needless to say, Santa won't be able to fit that one on his sleigh  original.gif

#3 hoohoobump

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

A dragon. It has to be red, with flapping wings and breathing fire.

#4 SlinkyMalinki

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Sadly, Santa won't be bringing me a new car.

#5 Faradaye

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

One year DD asked for a slab of Sprite soft drink.

It wasn't under the tree on Christmas morning.

#6 niggles

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

I haven't actually asked her but I'm guessing the answer will be Princess Celestia.

I'll check....

Yep. Princess Celestia. And in our case if I can find one she can have her.

Edited by niggles, 03 December 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#7 adl

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

A crocodile .... Every year for past 5 or so without fail   wink.gif

#8 JuniPooks_

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

Santa told me I won't be getting an engagement ring or a cat.

I'm a bit cheesed off with Santa ATM.

#9 Regular Show

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Pooks_ @ 03/12/2012, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Santa told me I won't be getting an engagement ring or a cat.

I'm a bit cheesed off with Santa ATM.

LOL  biggrin.gif

#10 flowermama

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (living~in~the~now @ 03/12/2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about an ice cream maker instead?

I did think of that but then she'll be asking for endless ice creams! I don't think I'll mention the existence of ice cream makers until she's a bit bigger  original.gif

#11 I*Love*Christmas

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

My DS has asked to go on the Polar Express Christmas eve like in the movie. Yep that won't be happening. Unless he has a really good dream that is....

#12 #tootired

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

My DS 3 yo asked for a new house just for him to live in. A yellow car and an Ipad.

Oh my, he has years of disappointment ahead of him.....

#13 raone

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Ds is only three months so he will get what he wants. Boob lol. But DH on the other hand wants and $8000 fishing boat. I really don't think Santa could fit that in his sleigh. biggrin.gif

#14 NATPR

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

My 2yo DD has asked for a million chocolates and a cake.

mmm  that would make for an interesting xmas day of vomit and sore bellies! lol

#15 twinboys

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

One boy wants a 'band kit' - drums, electric guitar and keyboard....Don't think so!!
The other wants 2 Xbox games ...He probably wont get them as Santa is not getting the band kit for the other one!

#16 kez71

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

lol, cute list. you could get him a toy pony and kitten with a note from santa saying he didn't want mum and dad to have the extra expense of real ones.

as for the icecream shop, you cpuld get her a lefo one..or an icecream maker or one of those things that you fill the container to make icypoles

the dragon is harder, but im sure a toy one could be found!

#17 mummy2amelia

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

DD wants a pool – and for her swimming teacher to give lessons to her class in it.
We have a portable one we get out for the really hot days but it is not good enough.

She has also asked for a trampoline but Santa is not bringing it – DH and I are, so the pool might get forgotten.

She has also asked if we can give her little brother away for Christmas.  I am still deciding on that one.

#18 My-3-Pinks

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Miss 3 wants a real pony but it has to be a rainbow one and a real bunny  rolleyes.gif

I did inform her that ponies aren't rainbow coloured but she replied with 'yes they are, look in my book'....... got to love her My Little Pony books.

Santa definitely won't be bringing her a pony or rabbit!  We have enough animals lol.

#19 Eeyolet

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (flowermama @ 03/12/2012, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That list is adorable wub.gif DD1 has asked for an ice cream shop so she can have ice creams whenever she wants! Needless to say, Santa won't be able to fit that one on his sleigh  original.gif

So cute, maybe a playdo one will do:

http://www.bigw.com.au/toys/arts-crafts/bp...CFQQcpQodTkIArg

#20 nik_klinger

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (adl @ 03/12/2012, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A crocodile .... Every year for past 5 or so without fail   wink.gif

In the shape of a handbag or purse??!!

#21 kadoodle

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

DH and the kids all want a dog and a horse.  Maybe next year.  If they're all good.

#22 Chocolate Addict

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

A furby.

He only said it last week, I have already bought his big ticket presents and this came out of the blue.

Also, from what I can gather they are sold out everywhere.

#23 statua angelam

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (NATPR @ 03/12/2012, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 2yo DD has asked for a million chocolates and a cake.

mmm  that would make for an interesting xmas day of vomit and sore bellies! lol

DH suggests a cupcake with chocolate sprinkles.

#24 Regular Show

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (mummy2amelia @ 03/12/2012, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DD wants a pool – and for her swimming teacher to give lessons to her class in it.
We have a portable one we get out for the really hot days but it is not good enough.

She has also asked for a trampoline but Santa is not bringing it – DH and I are, so the pool might get forgotten.

She has also asked if we can give her little brother away for Christmas.  I am still deciding on that one.

biggrin.gif

#25 YoursMineAndOurs

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

One of my friends little girl asked for an Up'n'Go and a poo...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.