Where to buy Lego online?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ras500

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi all
I'm desperatley trying to find 2 lego ninjago packs for my sons for christmas.
I've treid all the local stores heaps of online stores, fishpond have them shipping from US but double theprice they are here, can anyone reccomend a on-lines retailers I cantry.
TIA

#2 IsolaBella

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

Bttw.com.au

Shopforme.com.au

ToysRUs.com

Just google item number and price.

Also amazon Uk

Edited by lsolaBella, 10 December 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#3 oneplusabun

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Try the Lego shop: http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/

It ships from Europe but we received our recent order in 7 days.

#4 Carmen02

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Ive just a few lego things from amazon.com and prices are good and delievered very quickly.

#5 nellista

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Cannot get a Lloyd ZX spinner anywhere, except for ebay were they are $40 or so.   There is a chinese fake there that I am even considering at this point.

I tried to call the Lego Customer Service, and left a message, but no return call as yet.

A couple of weeks ago I found an aussie online store with them showing instock, so ordered but was refunded as they didn't have them and didn't expect to get them in the future....and they are still showing as instock on their website last I looked.   Tsk tsk....

Lego have really let the ninjago fans down this christmas.  

Though my boys might be happy with the ninja costumes they are getting!

#6 UncommonSense

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

nellista Target Kmart and BigW had a ninjago book with a Lloyd green ninja maybe that would work?  Gosh I was lucky I got a Lloyd and lord garmadon in october for $30 including postage..

Edited by UncommonSense, 10 December 2012 - 01:51 PM.

#7 64littleapples

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

I second bbtw.com.au  Bricks to the World.
If they have what you want - they are super fast at posting it out - I was very impressed. And flat rate of $5 postage too.

#8 baf65

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

just want to add i cannot believe the lack of lego ninjago left in the shops...actually there is no lego ninjago left in the shops!!! LOL even the big Myer in perth city has ZILCH!!!

#9 TheGreenSheep

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

I buy off amazon US site, cheap and fast.

I know this isnt what you asked for, but for the lego lovers out there we buy technic lego off an ebay site in the US. My DH is crazy for the stuff and DS uses quite bit already to make his creations move.
ile9os ebay

#10 nellista

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

I have that book to give them.  But they both want spinners!!  Spinners are around $11 in bigw and I would buy them one each at that price...but $40?  No I can't do that!

#11 UncommonSense

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (nellista @ 10/12/2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have that book to give them.  But they both want spinners!!  Spinners are around $11 in bigw and I would buy them one each at that price...but $40?  No I can't do that!

Darn nellista all mine want is the figure lol

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LEGO-Ninjago-Sp...1#ht_615wt_1362

That link has the spinner only available

Edited by UncommonSense, 10 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#12 nellista

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

btw....these are the costumes I got:

http://www.amazon.com/Charades-Red-Ninja-C...d+ninja+costume

One red and one blue!  I know they would love to have the green ninja one, but they are different sizes and I think this is just going to work better.  Seriously thinking of opening the packing and cutting off the bottom where the pictures are so that they don't even know there is a green option.......

#13 mama2carysbaileigh

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

I ordered Lego from amazon.fr this year and last.

#14 regandrog

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

I can't be 100% sure but I think the Green Ninja in the book is dressed in the latest (from the tv series) suit.

they all got new suits (again) in an episode recently.

So the new suit thing might be just as good as the need for a spinner. THey can always get on other spinners can't they?

#15 nellista

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Yes they can go on other spinners, so it will help.

There will be a few new playsets next year....and they can't wait for a gold ninja either!  What is the bet he will be even harder to get than LLoyd ZX?  He will probably only be in the largest playset.

I hope the rumours are not true that this will be the last of Ninjago.....my boys will be devastated!

#16 Mummy2RyanandAlex

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

big w online

just bricks

toys paradise

brickbuilder

Edited by Mummy2RyanandAlex, 10 December 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#17 ras500

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

argh, not much luck with any of those, how can you narrow amazon down to list just what will ship to Aus?

#18 Eleventy_Two

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

I hope the rumours are not true that this will be the last of Ninjago.....my boys will be devastated!

I was in a toy store on the weekend, and someone had enquired about the lack of Ninjago on the shelves, and they said that there wasn't going to be anymore!!

I was wondering if it was true!

#19 nellista

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

There are some new release sets next year, but the rumours say there will be no new TV episodes, and thus no more sets.

http://thebrickblogger.com/2012/10/2013-le...s-lego-ninjago/

#20 chickendrumstick

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

A lady at our local toy shop told me today that there is an overall Lego shortage this year - Lego has grown in popularity a lot in Australia and because they make the sets a year or so in advance, they can't predict very well how much they'll need or what will be most popular - hence the shortage of Friends Lego this year.
Hopefully next year will be better!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• ppcard-thumb

Win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher

Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less: what is your best pregnancy or parenting tip?

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.