Men's fragrance- what do you like?
Price range $50

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 CocobeanLillylove

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

I thought you lovely ladies might be able to help me. I want to buy cologne/fragrance for a guy about 35 that is around about $50. I know that rules out a lot of the more expensive brands but with the discount perfume places around you can get some good deals. I have no idea what is nice and what is not.
No idea what type of fragrances the guys likes either!

Please help original.gif

#2 bubbanme

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I recently bought DP Paco Rabanne's 1 million. I quite like it! It was about $65.00 though you may find it cheaper online original.gif

#3 Heather11

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Perfumes and cologne are such a personal thing.

I brought DH a 'new' fragrance once and he has hardly worn it.  Now I just stick to the tried and tested one he always likes.

#4 WithSprinkles

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani is my fave and you would probably be able to find it in your price range online...

#5 R2B2

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart. best.smell.ever!

#6 1975ladybug

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Priceline have my favourite polo male fragrance on sale or $59.00 at the moment, which one is t, it's a grey bottle!

#7 Ireckon

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Farenheit, without a doubt. Makes me weak at the knees on a clean shaven DH

#8 Feral Becky

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

I started a thread on this and the pink Joop was very popular. I went to smell it and Oh My God.
Have got some for DS for Christmas.

You won't be disappointed. biggrin.gif

#9 usandthem

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

My favourite is CK One....love it!

#10 Bryden

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'm partial to Phoenix by Keith Urban at the moment.

But Joop is pretty damn fine too.

#11 Country (deci)Mel

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

DP has been wearing CK Obsession of late.. he smells very shaggable!

#12 ~chiquita~

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

I think any Calvin Klein would be a winner.

#13 her mum

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Armani Code - I love, love, love smelling a guy (especially DH but any guy will do...) wearing this!!!!!

#14 WYSIWYG

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (VanillaIcecream @ 11/12/2012, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Acqua Di Gio by Georgio Armani is my fave and you would probably be able to find it in your price range online...

This is what DF wears. Love it, so I also recommend it.

QUOTE (her mum @ 11/12/2012, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Armani Code - I love, love, love smelling a guy (especially DH but any guy will do...) wearing this!!!!!

This too!

Edited by RunawayPrincess, 11 December 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#15 Alacritous~Andy

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

I lurrrve Rochas Man. It is really different, but truly divine.  Unfortunatelyit comes in a bottle shaped like a buttplug, and a bright pink shiny box, but if you get past that, it is so very worth it.

#16 FeralSingleMum

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

I smelt the new Calvin Klein Encounter the other day and it smells so good.

Alexander Skarsgard is the spokesman for it and anything that he is attached to is ok by me wink.gif

Encounter by Calvin Klein

#17 CocobeanLillylove

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Thank you do much ladies! I knew you would be of help original.gif

#18 beccajayne

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

I too love Joop
Smells divine!

#19 ~buzz~

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Calvin Klein One

Davidoff Cool Water

or there is one which comes in a bottle shaped like a mans torso have blanked on the name though

#20 delli

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Marc Jacobs - Bang Bang

#21 Tiger Lilly

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

mmm Joop!

Hugo Boss - Boss in Motion is yummy. Its in a silver ball with orange on it.

#22 B-B-M

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

armani diamonds! Love it

#23 raindotdot

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Some of these can be purchased for quite a good discount on www.strawberrynet.com and even www.graysoutlet.com.au

I love Aqua Di Gio and Armani Code on DH.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.