Thread for insomniacs

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 BadgerBasher

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

That's about it, really.
A thread for those of us who aren't asleep, for whatever reason.
Badgerlette decided that sleeping from 8 to 11 is totally enough sleep for a little girl, and after patting, rocking, bottling, driving aimlessly, she's watching superted.
I give up, I'm tired. She'll collapse eventually.

#2 Kwyjibo

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

Well hello there Miss Basher original.gif

I have no baby excuse for being awake. And now the storm is nearly upon me I don't think I'll be sleeping just yet.

Beanie has excellent taste in shows. Next you should watch Bananaman.

I'm watching a Tim Minchin doco.

#3 Batmansunderpants

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Awake here too. Just finished feeding and waiting to see if DS2 goes back to sleep. Yawn.

#4 monkeys mum

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

Awake here toobut only because im in a short stay room at emergency hooked up to a drip. Hypermesis sucks, bt at least this time i had the tablet in my handbag bevore dp decided enough was enough and brought me here.

Bb hopefully your little one dozes soon for you.

Kw  ohh i love storms and oftenstay up listenng to them.

#5 WYSIWYG

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

I'm awake due to the storm, which had me going in to check on my girls and finding miss 2 years old sleeping in vomit. So a late night shower for us. I hope she is ok and not sick.
DF will be home from work in an hour or so, so I may as well stay up.

Edited by RunawayPrincess, 12 December 2012 - 02:15 AM.

#6 monkeys mum

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

Rp ohhh thats no fu  i hope your little one feels better in the morning.

#7 BadgerBasher

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Kwyji! We've got some epic lightning here, but not much else. Enjoy the storm for me, yeah? Love a good storm.
I'm thinking of starting her on Blue Peter xD

Miss Cookie, hope baby sleeps for you soon.

Monkeysmum, you POOR thing. *slightly awkward hug* MS is bad enough, HG is a whole new league. Make sure your tablet is charged and bagged always!

Runaway- Hope your DD is ok and the storm leaves you alone mostly.

Badgerlette is still awake. Never mind, I have tea!
What did all we insomniacs do today?

#8 Pssst...

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

I'm here too. DD2 has been up ALL.NIGHT!

The last couple of nights have been the same but at least then she's collapsed around 3am. Not tonight. *sigh*

Thank goodness DH is still on leave tomorrow so I can get some sleep

#9 madmother

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

I am awake stressing over the Grade 7 Graduation tonight, for which I am co-ordinator.

The wild wind does not help, nor does the 13 year old coming down at 3am.  sad.gif

#10 Manicmum

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:32 AM

I was going to say 'hi!' at 2.56, but didn't want to wake myself up more.. Ha! Now it's 5.30! Im finally sleepy but DH is up and Miss 4's will be shortly. Great!

#11 BadgerBasher

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

3 am and I'm still awake, too.
It's bloody dire, Badgerlette went down at 1, can I sleep?
Can I hell.

*cranky emoticon*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ek-smiggle-driver-thumb

Smiggle is painting the town red!

We have 3 Red Smiggle prize packs to give away! Enter by posting a photo of something red to your Instagram.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.