Handy Crates
For party plates
And Rack-it shelves
For our Xmas elves
And Easy Store
To organise our nuts galore!

#77 chick59

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:50 PM

The cube storage would help keep junior's toys tidy.

#78 nesral

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

This would keep everything neat, easy to find and well organized

#79 JBMarigold

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

biggrin.gif     As our pantry descends into anarchy as the children start to help themselves to food, some Flexi storage sets would set things right! biggrin.gif

Edited by JBMarigold, 30 December 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#80 romvar

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

After putting away all the Christmas decorations today I found I needed new plastic storage containers as my old ones are a little worse for wear.

#81 mington

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

For a tidy Garage, Rack It
Easy Store for my packets
Clever Closet ensures
Clothes off the floors.
Handy Shelf Solutions
Will organise our ablutions.

#82 desiloo

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Storage crates would be useful this Christmas with lots of new cars needing space to hold the cars and to view and pack them away.

#83 kellyray

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 12/12/2012, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To help you get organised and enjoy all the summer fun, Handy Storage is giving you the chance to win one of five prize packs featuring the brand new Easy Store & Handy Crate ranges!

Easy Store is a great new range comprising various sized storage containers, all with lids.  BPA free Easy Store is ideal for food and beverage storage and is perfect for backyard BBQs, parties and picnics in the park and for family catering on the move! Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe, this range really couldn’t make life easier. The Handy Crate range is also great for summer entertaining. You can keep packaged and tinned food tidy and together, and the crates can even double as chiller bins - simply add ice and it becomes a must-have for your next function!

But it doesn’t stop there. Both Easy Store and Handy Crate are ideal for parents to store everything from children’s morning tea and lunches, art and craft supplies, and hair accessories. Handy Crates are especially great for bigger items such as toys. You can put away old toys and clothes and keep them dust free as each Handy Crate come with an optional lid.

The Easy Store and Handy Crate ranges are the perfect storage systems for parents and families. Available through Bunnings Warehouse nationally
Visit Handy Storage at  www.handy-storage.com.au  

Prize: 5 prize packs each consisting of:
2 x Handy Crates valued at $20.00 each
1 x Easy Store Pack valued at $14.95 each
Total prize pack valued at $54.95 each. Total prize pool valued at $274.75.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What Handy Storage products would help keep your family organised this summer and why?”...Hint visit www.handy-storage.com.au/T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

* Competition commences Wednesday 12 December November 2012 until Wednesday 9 January 2013.

What couldn't I use them for is more the question.  Christmas Decorations, Toys, Pantry, Fridge, Camping Gear and loads more.  Help me get organised for 2013!

#84 smitzer

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

A storage container big enough to keep near the pool to hold all the pool toys in.

#85 Kirsten15

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

A Handy Shelf is what we need
    Great for photos, books, school stuff
    On the wall not on the floor
    Stylish, practical and handy

#86 ozstarlett

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

the clever cube storage system would make cleaning up after the kids a breeze!

#87 wundergurl

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

The clever cubes look well clever lol. This would be perfect solution for my girls and their toys & stuffed animals, we are currently greatly out numbered 10:1

#88 Kanook

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Handy Shelf! Perfect for anywhere you have walls.  I have walls. Small walls wrapped around small floors.  The more I store on walls, the better!

#89 reggae

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Having two untidy kids
    I need several boxes with lids.
    I’d tell them “put your stuff away
    or you’ll go in a box one day!"

Edited by reggae, 02 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

#90 larissamc

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

2013 is our year of the GREAT PURGE, so some extra storage to keep things in check is very much needed.

#91 libracat

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

The Handy Crates would be brilliant for storing craft stuff out of the way of others and take up little room as they can be stacked.

#92 teaspoon

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

The Easy Store system looks easy as child's play
    Even my messy 7-year old would enjoy putting stuff away!

#93 ronnie88

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

I love everything to have a place and be in place in my home ,it makes life a lot more enjoyable and stress free ,i,m in the process of having a big clean out and Easy Store & Handy Crate would truly come in handy

#94 TNTNB

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

I would LOVE some handy crates for when we take our family camping for the first time - at least the food will be organised!!

#95 chook78

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

[quote name='EBLeearne' date='12/12/2012, 07:29 AM' post='15151390']

To help you get organised and enjoy all the summer fun, Handy Storage is giving you the chance to win one of five prize packs featuring the brand new Easy Store & Handy Crate ranges!

Easy Store is a great new range comprising various sized storage containers, all with lids.  BPA free Easy Store is ideal for food and beverage storage and is perfect for backyard BBQs, parties and picnics in the park and for family catering on the move! Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe, this range really couldn’t make life easier. The Handy Crate range is also great for summer entertaining. You can keep packaged and tinned food tidy and together, and the crates can even double as chiller bins - simply add ice and it becomes a must-have for your next function!

But it doesn’t stop there. Both Easy Store and Handy Crate are ideal for parents to store everything from children’s morning tea and lunches, art and craft supplies, and hair accessories. Handy Crates are especially great for bigger items such as toys. You can put away old toys and clothes and keep them dust free as each Handy Crate come with an optional lid.

The Easy Store and Handy Crate ranges are the perfect storage systems for parents and families. Available through Bunnings Warehouse nationally
    Visit Handy Storage at  www.handy-storage.com.au  

Clever Closet Runner Frames with mesh baskets for the BIR. They have hanging space but no drawers for organising baby clothes into sizes!

#96 Buggerit

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Big kids need storage too. Teenagers who own a 'FLOOR-ROBE' could get some brownie points with
    Mum if they had a Easy Store & Handy Crate system going on in their rooms.

#97 kelliedurrant

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

the handy storage plastic containers would be great for our camping trips this summer, some for the food, one for 1st aid kit, and Id also use them to carry activities for the kids in the car on the long road trip.

#98 grachelham

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'd keep my beading supplies in it, easily accessible to me, (not to my three year old) and contained, just the way i like it!

#99 angage

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 12/12/2012, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Easy Store is a great new range comprising various sized storage containers, all with lids. BPA free Easy Store is ideal for food and beverage storage and is perfect for backyard BBQs, parties and picnics in the park and for family catering on the move! Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe, this range really couldn’t make life easier. The Handy Crate range is also great for summer entertaining. You can keep packaged and tinned food tidy and together, and the crates can even double as chiller bins - simply add ice and it becomes a must-have for your next function!

Visit Handy Storage at www.handy-storage.com.au

How to enter:
    For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What Handy Storage products would help keep your family organised this summer and why?”...Hint visit www.handy-storage.com.au/T &Cs pinned in competition forum.

* Competition commences Wednesday 12 December November 2012 until Wednesday 9 January 2013.

#100 angage

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

original.gif  rolleyes.gif  This smarter designs means i finish with a beautiful kitchen that i enjoy living in and proud to entertain in summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.