Will you use your intuition to answer a question for me?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ~~~~!eternity!~~~~

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

I've asked this in the Crystal Ball section but I'm after gut instincts, you don't necessarily need to be psychic to help me out here.

Would you answer this for me?

I'm in the process of divorcing and am seeing someone new. He's not new to me though, in fact it's a full circle time in my life and it feels right.

Is it? And what does the future hold?

#2 Holidayromp

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Nope you are in the re-bound.  He will continue to flit in and out of your life.  There is new love in the future but he is not the one.

#3 Peridot

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

It's right. Follow your heart, and when stuck with two choices, choose the one you won't regret original.gif

#4 Monkey_Mind

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

As long as the person is single just have fun with this new/old person. If you are full circle don't make the same mistakes.
If it's meant to be it will be, for now enjoy your freedom and use it to grow within yourself and don't get too serious with anyone. Have fun!

#5 julzely

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

With out knowing anything about you i'd suggest you need to re-establish your sense of self before trying a serious relationship

#6 lucky 2

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

I've always just gone with my gut instinct and not someone elses gut instinct, these are your situations to experience and your ups and downs to live through.
Living in the moment is the best that you can do sometimes so I'd just go with the flow and let the future unfold in all its joy and pain.

#7 RichardParker

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

If you need to ask, no.

#8 WinterIsComing

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:25 PM

Are you serious?

#9 BadCat

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (*Greenbag* @ 13/12/2012, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you need to ask, no.

Yes, this was my feeling too.

#10 TopsyTurvy

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (julzely @ 13/12/2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With out knowing anything about you i'd suggest you need to re-establish your sense of self before trying a serious relationship

This !!

#11 Jenferal

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Maybe it's right for Right Now, but only time will tell if it's right for the future.
My first thought was rebound, sort out the divorce etc first(ESPECIALLY if kids are involved) then look at another relationship.

#12 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Your self-esteem took a bit of a hiding, and you're using this 'relationship' to bolster how you feel about yourself.

You don't need to, you're pretty fab without it.

In short, its doomed to failure unless you find YOURSELF first. And that, you will need some space and time for. If he's the one, he will step back and wait for you to be really 'available' rather than someone who hasn't learned her own self-worth and requires a crutch.

Short answer is "No", because you are the one that you need right now.

#13 dimensionk

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (lucky 2 @ 13/12/2012, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always just gone with my gut instinct and not someone elses gut instinct, these are your situations to experience and your ups and downs to live through.
Living in the moment is the best that you can do sometimes so I'd just go with the flow and let the future unfold in all its joy and pain.

This.

#14 AprilEthereal

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Spikey has nailed it again.

#15 Cat People

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

No.

#16 Guest_~Songbird~_*

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

If you know it's right, why are you asking the question?. You need to heal after coming out of a relationship, everyone does. Don't be afraid to be alone - it's good for you and you learn about yourself and learn to be your own best friend.

In my experience if it's right, you know it's right..

#17 LambChop

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

It's right for now, take each day as it comes and don't over think.  Enjoy your life in the present!

#18 I'm Batman

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

I would take what I felt from my previous relationship, an apply all those lessons to my new relationship. Are you just taking up any opportunity? Do you like feeling wanted? Are you the type of person who is afraid to be alone?

If its too hard work, maybe its not time for you.

#19 Feral_Pooks

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Doesn't sound like you're ready for a relationship. You need time to get yourself strong enough to make this decision yourself with confidence and belief in yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-kids_320x214-redballoon

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.