Viynl name label pack for school/daycare etc
is this a good deal?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Done

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

just saw this and was interested if you have used this company and if it's a good deal??

http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/21179/deli...gn=newsnational

<h1 id="DealTitle">Personalised Vinyl Name Label Pack – 86 Full Colour Labels Plus 8 Clear Overlays for Just $9.95 Incl. Delivery!</h1>                                              Get in Early for back to School Time! Never Lose  the Kids’ Lunch Boxes, Drink Bottles, Books, Shoes & Pencils Again!  Create Fully Personalised Label Designs with Your Choice of Colours,  Fonts, Graphics & Shapes! Hard-Wearing Vinyl - Water-Proof,  Microwave and Dishwasher Safe!

Highlights

• Personalised vinyl label pack by Hippo Blue
  • Get 86 vinyl labels plus 8 clear overlays
  • The labels come in 7 different fun shapes!
  • Just $9.95 including Australia-wide delivery!
  • Get in early for back to school time
  • Perfect for labelling kids’ lunch boxes, drink bottles, pencils, toys, shoes and more!
  • Personalise labels with your choice of text, fonts and colours
  • Choose from a large range of cute themed designs
  • High quality vinyl  
  • Water proof, microwave friendly and dishwasher safe
  • Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself and as gifts!
  • Order any other products on the Hippo Blue website at the same time as your Scoopon order and get free delivery!

The Fine Print

• Valid from 21 December 2012 to 21 February 2013
  • Scoopons available in your account & redemptions taken from 21 December 2012
  • Redeem online at http://sc.pn/oz  - sign up for free to Hippo Blue, log in and enter your Scoopon coupon code at check-out
  • Subject to availability
  • Australia-wide shipping included
  • Complimentary shipping will also apply to other products purchased in the same transaction
  • Allow up to 21 business days for delivery
  • 1 Scoopon redeemable per transaction
  • Scoopons for this offer are limited
  • Not valid with any other offer

Deal ID: 21179

The Company
                      Hippo Blue                      

www.hippoblue.com.au        

Hippo’s here to help!

There are some things kids are great at (like snuggles and smiles and  being completely, adorably cute!) but keeping track of their personal  belongings isn’t the little ones’ top talent or priority.

If you’re tired of buying your kids new lunch boxes, new water bottles and even new shoes every week, Hippo Blue can come to the rescue!

These personalised vinyl name labels can be used to identify a huge  range of toys and household items. There are loads of fabulous, unique  designs, font choices, graphics and colour options to choose from so you  can make sure the labels suit your child to a tee! High quality vinyl  and inks mean that these labels are hard-wearing and long-lasting as  well as cool and convenient!

#2 DS1979

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

I've never used them as I normally buy my labels from "That's Mine" but I think I usually pay at least $19.95 (and possibly postage too) so yes, I think that sounds like a great deal! In fact, I think I may buy some for myself now! original.gif

#3 TarneeW

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thanks OP! I haven't used before but I just had a look & the labels look pretty good. I generally get mine from Stuck on You for around $20+

I need some for all three kids so I'm very happy original.gif

#4 Done

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

thanks for your responses original.gif

#5 big-mummy

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Hey just wondering if anybody who ordered has received their codes yet to order from hippo blue?
I ordered 2 packs back on the 15th december and scoopon is down and out at the moment.
big-mummy

#6 iavy

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Yes, I used my codes just before Christmas and have the stickers already

#7 ALEJA

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yes I received my code and ordered. Just waiting on delivery.

#8 TarneeW

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

I ordered just before Christmas and received an email yesterday with postal tracking details. I imagine I'll receive it this week sometime!

Thanks again OP original.gif

#9 3cheekykids

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

My codes were with my order on the scoopon website. I think it was an earlier offer as I received mine last week. Looks good quality and great value but I haven't used them yet.

#10 Done

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

hippoblue.com.au

FREE SHIPPING COUPON: backtoschool2013

40% OFF ALL Name Labels & Iron on Labels

For any questions or enquiries please email - Customerservice@hippoblue.com.au

<h1 class="h1" style="text-align:left">Dear Valued Customer,

The Hippo Blue team would like to thank all customers for their  patience and understanding around this very busy period.  We have been  greatly encouraged by the immense popularity and success of the Scoopon  deal, granting us the ability to give a 40% discount on ALL name label  products!

Furthermore we just want to reiterate to our Scoopon customers that all  orders from the deal were asked to allow a maximum of 21 business days  from the date of redemption for their order to reach their home. (This  information can be found in the Fine Print of the Scoopon deal and in  our Deal Terms & Conditions).  Some Scoopon customers are under the  impression that their delivery period is under the 1-4 business day  period, although unfortunately that is misinformed, as that delivery  time is for customers purchasing items directly through our website.  We  had to set the promise of 21 business days delivery time due to the  sheer amount of orders that were sold to allow a reasonable period for  production and dispatch of all the Scoopon orders.

Although we do understand the importance that customers are needing  their labels before their children go back to school.  To deal with the  huge amount of Scoopon orders and to satisfy all customers, we have  doubled our production capacity to attempt to send all Scoopon orders to  customers before and by the end of this month (January). Just in time  for the school year to start nationwide.  

The production team are doing their very best to fulfil this  arrangement, and we have the highest confidence that they will.   Although due to the massive amount of orders, there is a possibility  that some customers may miss out on receiving their labels before the  new school year starts, although will still receive their labels within  the 21 business day delivery promise time frame.

Furthermore, with the new 40% off SALE on the entire name label range,  all new orders placed directly through our website will be manufactured  and shipped out within 1-4 business days once your order has been  successfully placed and payment has been received and processed.

We hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences  and confusion that this may have caused any customers.  Once again thank  you to all customers for your understanding and patience in this  situation.

Warm regards,

The Hippo Blue Team.
</h1>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• winter-school-holiday-guide

School holiday guide

Here is what's on around Australia in your state. From ice skating to music theatre classes there is something to suit every child and every budget.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.