Toy woolworths truck?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bearynice

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

About 10 months ago our local woolworths had toy woolworths trucks. I can't see them there anymore.

So now, one of our 3 year old boys wants one for Xmas.. And when anyone asks what he wants the woollies truck is his answer.

Has anyone seen one around? Do they still exist?

#2 LemonPie

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Yes they do, I bought one two weeks ago for $10.  This was in Sydney btw.

Have you tried doing a ring around your local woolies stores or maybe head office?

Good luck.

#3 Bearynice

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for the reply lemon pie. There is hope! Will have to ring around local shops. Fingers crossed we can find one!

#4 Bearynice

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

Not looking good... Yet to locate one...

#5 babysaurs

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

Is that the wooden woolworths truck its like grey colour?
If so i have one here sitting in my cupboard.......what state are you in?

#6 Bearynice

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

I have no idea if it's plastic or wooden. They were $10 to purchase. ( roughly 20-30cm long) semi trailer truck.
We are in Victoria.

#7 babysaurs

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Well the one i have here is wooden and about 30cm long cant remembr how much it was though as i bought it ages ago. Im in SA though. Have you tried woolworths online?

#8 Bearynice

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

I think that's the one. It's 30cm long. Found one on eBay. It's a bit pricey.might try customer service ph no tomorrow and see if they can help.

#9 ELH05

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Saw them in my local Woolies just last week in Perth.  If you get stuck, message me and I can organize to buy one & post to you of you get desperate !

#10 ELH05

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Saw them in my local Woolies just last week in Perth.  If you get stuck, message me and I can organize to buy one & post to you of you get desperate !

#11 Holidayromp

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

We are giving our son one in his christmas stocking.  I bought it in the markdown bin in January though.  I haven't seen one since.  Good luck in your search.

#12 Bearynice

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thanks so much to everyone for your help and offers of posting one. I managed to get 2 Coles ones. The boys saw it Online and fell in love.
Drama over! The things these kids come up with!
Thanks for your help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Essential-Kids_Snow-Queen-Promotion-tile

Win a Fairytale experience

To celebrate the DVD release of The Snow Queen, we are offering one lucky child and their guardian the chance to experience what it would be like to live in an enchanted fairytale.

• ebk-canonD30-thumb

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.