Your last few days of life...
*fluffy*

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

It is the 17th today. If it is to be believed we only have four more days left before we meet our end.

I still have presents to buy and wrap, mince pies to make and rum balls to roll. DH wants me to ice a fruit cake for him and I have DD to get to swim training and then the State Championships on Friday. Busy busy busy for me.

What do you have planned in those last few days?

happy.gif

#2 Jekaho

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

My son is having his first real birthday party on the 23rd (he's turning 4 on the 24th) and I will be very mad if the world ends on the 22nd!!! I will have spent a big chunk of the 21st in the kitchen. I HATE cooking/baking!

#3 countrymel

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Sewing, wrapping, packing and cleaning....

This had better be a miscalculation!  

My proper plan for the last days before the apocalypse have always contained vast quantities of music, dancing, drugs, choux pastry and fornicating!

#4 SophieBear

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

I'm going to be working, sleeping and stressing about bills due by the end of this month.

What an awesome way to meet the unlikely end. So obviously I'm a skeptic (which I hope everyone is, otherwise the 23rd is going to be awkward!)

#5 Jenflea

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

All at once Countrymel? Won't the choux pastries get all squished??

I'm planning on getting my oven fixed(damn element died yesterday and I need it this week!) and doing the wrapping etc. making dessert for the family Christmas thing on Saturday...

#6 Fire_fly

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

I am spending it trying to get over this stupid summer flu that I have managed to pick up.
Also shopping, cooking, cleaning and all the usual fun stuff that needs to be done before the Rellies arrive.

I like countrymels idea much better than mine!

#7 lozoodle

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

I have work, my 2 hour GTT seeing as I failed the one hour one rant.gif, some shopping, some baking, some present wrapping for a certain little girl turning 4 on the weekend, and other christmas related stuff. Yawn.

#8 Excentrique

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

I have an assignment due the day before doomsday. It sucks.

#9 steppy

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

So much stuff to do that my only thoughts related to my own situation are "I couldn't be that lucky"

#10 caroldiem

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Let's all quit what we are doing spend all our money on something ridicolous and have some fun for the last few days left heheheheh

#11 countrymel

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Jenflea @ 17/12/2012, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All at once Countrymel? Won't the choux pastries get all squished??

'Tis the end of all existence Jenflea!  I will be diving head first into the largest croquembouche ever seen tripping off my dials with one hand on the firm bicep of whichever luscious lad is nearest, as the band plays on!

Hell yeah the pastry will get squished!  That won't be only thing!

#12 squeekums

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

We should all throw a 'end of the world' party, no expense spared I mean worlds over right?
We then get insainly drunk
and hope to hell that it is the end of the world.
Would be better than the hangover we would all be feeling

#13 epg

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

I would love to something dirty to DP.
But I'm 33 weeks and will probably spend most of the week on the couch.

#14 Relish*

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (countrymel @ 17/12/2012, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'Tis the end of all existence Jenflea!  I will be diving head first into the largest croquembouche ever seen tripping off my dials with one hand on the firm bicep of whichever luscious lad is nearest, as the band plays on!

Hell yeah the pastry will get squished!  That won't be only thing!

Well that settles it. Don't know about you all but I'm off to countrymel's place to ring in the world's end.

Edited by Relish*, 17 December 2012 - 10:21 AM.

#15 Jenflea

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

make mine a chocolate eclair!

#16 brangisnotaword

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

I'm more of a savoury gal.  So I'll get some hunk to eat pork belly offa my belleh.

#17 ~buzz~

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

doctors appointments, sleeping and making sure we have finished all the christmas shopping. Nothing too exciting

#18 RichardParker

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

You beat me to it.  I just started a thread on this as well.  Clearly we are using our time wisely.

#19 countrymel

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:53 PM

I'll see you at mine Greenbag... seems there is going to be quite the little partay... can someone bring some extra hunkery?  

I'm not in the mood for sharing in these apocalyptic times.

#20 ~*Twilight~Zone*~

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

I've decided that if the world is going to end on Friday there is no way on earth that I am going to start to do my Christmas shopping now.  What's the point?

I know this is stupid but I do have the part of my brain ticking over in my head going "what if? what if? what if? what if? what if? "  blush.gif

#21 RichardParker

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (countrymel @ 17/12/2012, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll see you at mine Greenbag... seems there is going to be quite the little partay... can someone bring some extra hunkery?  

I'm not in the mood for sharing in these apocalyptic times.

I'm there with extra hunkery.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.