Present Ideas for 16 & 18 year old girls

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mombasa

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

I'm after some gift ideas for my (much) younger cousins girlfriends for Christmas, they're 16 & 18, happy to spend up to $30.

#2 Zanbam

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

I-Tunes vouchers

#3 maxshim

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Where do they live?  Where do you live?  I have bought gifts (hair accessories, jewellery etc.) from Sportsgirl in the past for my nieces and at Christmas time they have quite a good selection of gifts that are quite reasonably priced.  But they live in the country with no Sportsgirl anywhere near them so it's a bit of a novelty for them.  Might be worth a look though if you have one handy to you.

I also noticed Dotti had a little table of gifts as well, but didn't go in for a look.

Itunes vouchers might also be a hit or if the 18 year old is close to getting, or already has her license, something for her car if she has one?

#4 Ninja Lemur

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

Movie card ticket?

Cash.  Teen-ages love cash.

#5 Therese

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

iTunes cards or other vouchers would be what I would buy.

#6 SlinkyMalinki

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

Agree with iTunes voucher, or JBHifi voucher.

#7 mindy05

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

My DD is 17 and is getting lots of books and DVDs for Christmas. The Perks of Being a Wallflower has just come out in the cinemas, so I have got the book for her. She also loves studying French so I got lots of French movies on dvd from JB Hifi. She also loves all the kitchy items from Typo, and anything which looks like Alannah Hill. (Those hairclips with the big flowers.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.