It's sleepover night at my house for the teens. I appear to have ended up with 2 couples, my DS being one of the lads.
Both girls are currently wearing carrot onesies. While I am grateful that they are covered quite literally from head to foot, the sight of 2 teenaged girls wearing vegetable dressing gowns / sleeping bag costume things is somewhat disturbing, as I'm sure you can imagine.
I am the Boss Person In Charge Of No One Getting Pregnant. So, EB, I turn to your collective wisdom to ask how I should address this. To keep it simple I shall do this by multiple choice.
What Should I Do?
1. Immediately run out and buy Brussel Sprouts snuggies for both boys, a hot glue gun and some duct tape and go mad.
2. Call the girls' parents to ask why they are dressed like vegetables
3. Stock up on condoms
4. Make both girls sleep in my bed while I lie curled in the foetal position in my doorway with a handy dandy pitbull and Ninjah Kitteh at my side
5. Call a cab and go to the nearest club that stays open until work starts tomorrow
6. Make the boys sleep in a tent in the garden and lock all of the doors
7. Dress like a vegetable myself in the hope that it will confuse them
8. Call a friend
9. Hop in the Tardis and go back to a sweet, sweet time before teenaged hormones.
10. All of the above
Edited by LeChatNinjah, 17 December 2012 - 11:22 PM.