Has anyone seen these anywhere?
Portable cereal containers

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Like these?

I had one a year or so ago but I left it behind in a lecture one day. I can get one through Ebay but postage is a shocker for an $10 item. Amazon won't post to my address unfortunately  sad.gif

Anyone?

#2 CupOfCoffee

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

I have one of these, on the bottom it says it is distributed in Australia by Zak Australia Pty Inc North Clayton VIC 3168.  It also has an email address info@hottopic.com.au for comments and questions. (registered at cool gear Inc.  

Mine is a few years old, so the information underneath might be out of date, but it might give you somewhere to start.

#3 Bam1

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Officeworks sells items like that, not sure whether the exact same brand though.

#4 ~*Twilight~Zone*~

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I've seen them at the Post Office

#5 i-candi

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

What about Howards Storage? They sell stuff like that and I'm sure they have an on line shop

#6 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (~*Twilight~Zone*~ @ 20/12/2012, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen them at the Post Office

That's where I originally got it from.

CoC - I looked them up and they didn't have them anymore. Loads of other stuff but not them.

I'll have a look at Officeworks - thanks

#7 her mum

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Sistema make a similar one that you can buy at Coles supermarkets.

#8 kiwi-girl

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I think I have seen stuff like that at Spotlight, and then the shops like Howards Storage World, House etc

I am sure I have seen them at my local supermarket as well...

Edited by kiwi-girl, 20 December 2012 - 06:45 PM.

#9 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

What about Howards Storage? They sell stuff like that and I'm sure they have an on line shop

No unfortunately. They stock other pieces of the Stay Fit range but not the cereal one.

#10 baddmammajamma

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

BW:

If you are really struggling to find one, order one from Amazon & ship it to my mom in the U.S.

She arrives in Sydney on Jan 11th, and I will gladly post it to you free of charge.  original.gif

ETA: I'll just order one for you. It costs virtually nothing & I am about to place a big Amazon order anyway!

Edited by baddmammajamma, 20 December 2012 - 06:48 PM.

#11 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

The Sistema one is pretty close. The only con is that it has no way of keeping the milk cold. The one I had you could freeze the bottom section and the milk would stay cold.

#12 baddmammajamma

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

ORDERED
original.gif

I'll send it along when my mom arrives. Please PM me your mailing address.

#13 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Seriously BMJ?!! Wow thankyou ever so much !! I'll want a couple so please please please PM me your bank details so I can send the money through for them and postage.

#14 her mum

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Sistema make a similar one that you can buy at Coles supermarkets.

#15 baddmammajamma

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

I will not accept money! You can pass along a little kindness to someone else & we'll call it even!

It was on sale and looks great (the kind with the freeze compartment for keeping the milk cold).

I ordered some for my kids as well. original.gif

#16 EuphoricDysphoria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Thank you so very much BMJ   wub.gif  happy.gif

#17 Helen-Alice

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

Ah BMJ, that is so generous. Am feeling the warm and fuzzies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.