Oberon is an idiot!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 *Ker*

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

I was dozing on the lounge quite happily tonight. Oberon decided to climb the screen on the window behind the lounge. Screen fell down, much mayhem ensued and that stupid cat FELL ON MY HEAD! It is not so amusing to be woken by a FAT cat falling on your head  mad.gif

#2 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

bbighug.gif  For you. Fat cat on head not good.

roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  at Oberon.  roll2.gif  roll2.gif  roll2.gif

Silly cat. How undignified.

#3 *Ker*

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

Both he and Ariel are the MOST unco cats I have ever met. Ariel will jump on a table and fall off.

#4 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:34 PM

Lao is 20yo, and she does not fall off tables - she expects me to catch her and provide assistance should she fall short of the distance. wink.gif

#5 No One

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Must be a family trait.....Tetley is pretty unco too.  Doesn't seem to matter where she's aiming for, she always lands on my feet or legs.  With her claws out  rolleyes.gif

#6 la di dah

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'm telling you, he's not a clumsy cat, he's a fairly agile, climbing-talented weimeraner.

Nimbus and Grue don't fall off anything. Grue likes to get put up on top the wardrobe but she wants to be lifted up and carried down, if left up there she paces back and forth merping and sobbing. (Once I coaxed her down with her favourite snack and she made, finally, the BRAVE AND FEARLESS leap from wardrobe to bed my old cat could have made at 17 years old - a good half hour of histrionics later).

And Nimbus is too fat and lazy to climb much, he's happier on the floor with the crumbs.  glare.gif

#7 kadoodle

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Lol, I untangled Storm from his mad panic inside the linen cupboard this morning.  Now he's sulking under the bedside cabinet and there's cat hair all over my towels.

#8 EsmeLennox

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

I thought for a moment this was going to be a critique of the character... *sigh* disappointed again, will no one ever discuss Shaekespeare on this site?

#9 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm sure that the pet ladies would love to discuss Shakespeare with you!

#10 *Ker*

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (*Spikey* @ 24/12/2012, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure that the pet ladies would love to discuss Shakespeare with you!

Oh yeah. My whole litter was named after Shakespeare characters!

#11 EsmeLennox

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

*like* Ker.

Mind you, did you see that dreadful typo in my post? Lol

#12 *Ker*

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Yes I noticed the typo lol.

I had Oberon and Ariel (who stayed with me) and Titania, Puck and Portia. Portia and Titania were renamed.

And now Ariel is an idiot too. I was wrapping presents. She pushed the tree over. ON TOP OF ME. Then the star fell off and hit me.

I hate cats.

#13 Feral*Spikey*

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

Sorry to hear your kitties are being naughty.

Mine occasionally swats a low hanging bauble, but thats about it. She had more fun with the wrapping paper this morning.

Anja was soooooo well behaved. When we first put it up, she wandered over for a look, at which point I used my 'warning' voice "What are you doing over there?", next moment I am being smothered in puppy love. She's pretty much given it a wide berth ever since. Clever puppy!

Its a bit wet here, and cold. So cat has been claiming my lap. She is waiting for turkey (DH is cooking it - smells darn good from here). Dogs are outdoors and enjoying a cool day. And their Christmas bones.

DD is zooming around on her new scooter, and is well impressed with her stash. She asked for books and boy, did she get a lot of books. laugh.gif

#14 EsmeLennox

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

Lol, hilarious! Great names for your cats though!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• ek-smiggle-driver-thumb

Smiggle is painting the town red!

We have 3 Red Smiggle prize packs to give away! Enter by posting a photo of something red to your Instagram.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.