I am also pregnant with my second and am hoping for a VBAC.
My OB actually told me that women who have had a previous CS due to breech have the best chances of succeeding with a VBAC.
At my appointment, I asked:
- how overdue will my OB let me go before CS? Mine is happy for me to go to 42 weeks but some aren't.
- will they insist on CS after labouring for X number of hours? Lots of OBs will place a time limit on how long they will allow a VBAC to labour.
- do they or the hospital insist on continous monitoring? Many do for VBACs. I am currently negotiating this
- are they ok with you having a doula? Studies have shown this increases your chances of succeeding.
- will they induce labour? Most won't due to risk of uterine rupture.
Best of luck!