Bought wrong fragrance.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jessley2

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

After reading some suggestions in another thread for a nice men's scent I settled on 1 Million by Paco Rabanne.
    Wrapping presents just now I noticed I'd bought Millionaire by Lomani instead. Stupid me, rushing today, didn't notice, didn't even think when paying why it was so cheap.
I don't know wether it's worth battling the shops again tomorrow to swap it, or just wrapping it and giving it anyway.
I liked the smell of 1 Million, haven't smelt the other. Seeing as it's for DH I will be smelling it a lot (I guess, depending if he likes it and wears it).
I know it's trivial, he may not even like either one, just torn on what to do.
Has anyone compared the two, or has smelt the Lomani?

#2 FiveAus

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

I wear Paco Rabanne Lady Million and its beautiful. I'd be braving the shops to change it.

#3 Frau Farbissina

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I did the same kind of thing today! As I was walking past the perfume shop I saw Cool Water by Davidoff on sale and decided to add it to DH's Christmas present. Brought it home,only to discover I bought the womens fragrance of it.  I think I will attempt to exchange it tomorrow for the mens version (Which probably isn't on sale)

#4 Liadan

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'd brave the shops.

Not that I have any choice, I'll be working tomorrow (retail) so I'll be there anyway.

#5 rbat

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Check fragrancex website for reviews

#6 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

TBH you dodged a bullet. 1million by Paco raeben is disgusting don't return what you picked up as what you indented is really quiet feral. Don't brave the shops just give the scent if it's nice.

#7 Jessley2

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for the replies.

QUOTE (YellowKittyGlenn @ 23/12/2012, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TBH you dodged a bullet. 1million by Paco raeben is disgusting don't return what you picked up as what you indented is really quiet feral. Don't brave the shops just give the scent if it's nice.

I haven't smelt the mistake buy yet.
Here's hoping it's half decent as I don't fancy a trip back on Xmas eve. I managed to get everything I need today.
The only place I plan to visit tomorrow is the bottle shop for last minute, much needed supplies cool.gif .

Thanks to you all and Merry Xmas to you and yours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• ek-toysales-thumb

Best buys of the 2014 toy sales

We have rounded up some of the best from this year's half yearly toy sales from the big stores around Australia.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.